Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL Relegated team 2017-2018
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

We're slowly but surely getting closer to the end of the season and while it seem obvious who will win now, its interesting to think about the team that might get relegated. So here what I propose, lets predict who will get relegated this season and discuss the team we would rather see relegated and the team we don't actually want to see relegated. Lets stay realist, polite and above all else, let's have a good time.

Team I think will be relegated:
WBA
Stoke
Huddersfield

Team I don't actually want relegated:
Newcastle
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Swansea
Bournermouth
Everton

Team I would be ok with them being relegated:
Southampton (I guess I wouldn't mind that much)
Burnley!!! :D

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Damn, it pretty incredible, no team has been confirmed to be relegated or not. Swansea will no doubt play an huge part as to who get relegated as they need to play both Stoke and Southampton. If they win those game, they should be safe above both of them. As for West Bromwich Albion, they need to win every game and to hope for a draw between Swansea and Southampton and a win for Stoke against Swansea. Thats pretty specefic. :(

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

southampton and swansea has more games to play than stoke or westbrom tho. but swansea and stoke doesn't play against any top 4 tho. it's an interesting ones.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@thebaldgenius You are right, Swansea seem to me like they are in a better position to remain up, what with them playing 2 game at home and only one away (against Bournermouth), its going to be very interesting nevertheless what will happen.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Holy banana, Southampton are still up, didn't expect that. And pretty sad about Swansea, one of my favorite lower tier team. Will be interesting to see what happen with the players of WBA, Stoke and Swansea.

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@Emobot7 Glad to see Saints up! They're a decent club with good fanbase and fairly talented squad, Pellegrino just messed the team up, that's why there were in the relegation fight! As for Swansea, it's a shame that they had to go, cuz we all know how good they could be as well.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Kenkichiotaka Indeed, Southampton are a good team, I'm glad they are still up, even if it mean Swansea are going down. Would have been a really hard hit for their great fanbase if they would have gone down.