Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL winners odds over the 17/18 season.
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

In this thread we'll talk about who'll win the EPL and which teams that will be relegated. Opinions, form, expectations and odds change over the season and I'll post updated odds every now and then. Who knows, maybe one day there'll be another 3000 times the money champion.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In this thread we'll talk about who'll win the EPL. Opinions, form, expectations and odds change over the season and I'll post updated odds every now and then. Who knows, maybe one day there'll be another 3000 times the money champion.

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Recent history suggests that the only English clubs likely to do well in Europe are Chelsea and City. I think it's safe to not take Spurs too seriously in Europe for now. Odds are that they won't get past the quarters at best.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian We alway understimate Tottenham, they are a great team and they alway only got defeated by small margin in recent year in Europe. I'm not saying they will beat Real Madrid, Juventus or Barca anytime soon, but they don't really need an huge upgrade right now to be better than last year. Get their mentality right and perform better at home and I think they could make it into the knock-out phase of the CL.