Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Europa league is gonna be lit
Greatone 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

with cska moscow, atletico madrid, sporting, napoli, RB leipzig, borussia dortmund all being knocked out of CL into EL, its gonna be a MUCH better competition and the level is going to be much higher than normal - im impressed by the amount of quality teams that will be in the competition.

considering there's already villareal, milan, atalanta, lyon, arsenal, marseille, athletic, lazio, nice and zenit, its definitely not going to be the walk over it is usually for the big teams who drop down from CL

AND add to the fact that the glorious reward for winning EL is CL qualification.. I can't wait for both the CL and EL knockout stages this year

who do you think is going to win it!?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

with cska moscow, atletico madrid, sporting, napoli, RB leipzig, borussia dortmund all being knocked out of CL into EL, its gonna be a MUCH better competition and the level is going to be much higher than normal - im impressed by the amount of quality teams that will be in the competition.

considering there's already villareal, milan, atalanta, lyon, arsenal, marseille, athletic, lazio, nice and zenit, its definitely not going to be the walk over it is usually for the big teams who drop down from CL

AND add to the fact that the glorious reward for winning EL is CL qualification.. I can't wait for both the CL and EL knockout stages this year

Comments
DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Some huge teams involved this time out, but my only concern is how each of the "big" ones commits to the league. It would be easy for them to take it off and use youth players, but that would shoot a great opportunity to get the auto bid with the title.

If all the teams bring their A game, Dortmund, Napoli, Atleti, and Arsenal would be considered tops in my book. Factor in an improving Milan side to go with a few others who can drop teams on their day, it should be a sweet league overall.

Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

yeah, usually in previous years they would blow it off, like the italian teams who ruined their coefficient, now i really think the reward makes it worth it for most teams - maybe apart from napoli who really look like theyre gonna finish up 1st or 2nd

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I think Atletico will take it

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I think they will take it seriously. Prize has increased and winner goes to CL+SuperCup. IMO if the winner is already in the CL by natural league qualification, they should give it to the runner up.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

@eden

Are you taking a piss or being serious? I highly doubt any of the two will win the league

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I think arsrnal can do it. Atletico and dortmund are just not what they used to be.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Eden Imo Napoli will throw it and focus on league..

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyyy And then they will collapse toward the end of the season and Juventus will win it again. :P

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Arsenal has much more reason to win EL than for example Napoli or Atletico. Borussia on other hand should do well in it, Leipzig too.

It was always lit btw. I'm one of rare humans thinking that Libertadores and EL are same quality of CL entertainment-wise atleast.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Marcus, Quikzyyy

For Arsenal, it could be the only way of getting into the CL next year, like United last year, and Napoli are playing quite well but you're right that they might focus on the league. Are they really going to win the league though?

I wasn't convinced by Atleti from our two games. Playing at their best, Arsenal or Napoli could definitely beat them.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Let not get crazy, but yeah, I agree, its quite awesome, I mostly only follow it when it get into the knockout phase but its great. :)

@Eden Atleti is sadly no longer the great team they used to be from 2013-2016. :( But who know, maybe Diego Costa will help them to reach back that level.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Btw, some big profile team failed to make it trough the group stage, here a few:
Hoffenheim
Istanbul BB
Everton
Koln
Herta Berlin

Only teams which qualify with more than 13 point are Atalanta with 14 point and Zenith St-Petersbourg with 16 point. Pretty competitive.

alferroa 6 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

title is on point 🔥 🔥

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Last time Arsenal reached EL final they lost it to Galatasaray and they had far better squad, coached by SANE Wenger, than the one they have now.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lol SANE Wenger =)))) I lost it there