Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Europa League semi-finals
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here
I really wanted to avoid this but, bring it on, hopefully some miracle will happen and we get through, thoughts?

Comments
_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Marseille-ATM in the final.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Will Mkhi be back by semis?

I think it's big handicap Aubameyang won't play in this game, Lacazette can surely get a job done but I'd want to see how would Arsenal handle such team with Aubameyang on top. Whoever wins that tie, IMO wins the competition. It was good run from Arsenal and shows that their team can do much better with right players and manager.

Second match is gonna be sweet too.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Atletico will go through. The worst possible draw for Arsenal!

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

wenger can only hope for miracles. arsenal always concede goals, the question is can lacazette, ozil, ramsey and mkhi / welbeck penetrate that atletico backline. forget about the backline, I don't think arsenal can control the mid well, the likes of saul and koke.
it's the inevitable, wenger's do or die moments. some people want him out regardless if he wins the europa, I think it's his last chance for an european trophy.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

I'll be fine with anything, as long as Salzburg doesn't make it to the final. :P Arsenal vs Atletico is gonna be one hell of a game but I don't think it will be as one-sided some people think it will. For, it can be a very open game for both team. Will be rooting for Arsenal even though I wouldn't any problem seeing Atletico winning it. Come on lord Welbeck, work your magic.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Atletico got experience, they handle better the rival momentum which is key to progress in Europe. Diego Costa injury may get the tie very close but I doubt That Atletico exit the tournament.

For Marseille it’s 50-50, second leg is in Austria and we all saw how Salzburg were able to score 4 past lazio, 3 goals in 4 minutes.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

yeah but that is also poor from Lzio... come on 3 goals in 4 minutes.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Arsenal can beat Atletico. They aren't the beasts they were a couple years ago.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Pelle Well, to be fair, this Lazio team is really good but they are lacking a bit of experience, if they manage to conserve their player for a long time, I don't see why they couldn't come back stronger in the future. But yeah, it was poor, however, we've seen it before with Tottenham, all it take is a 10 minute where you drop your guard and get punished for that.

@Eden17 Completely agree with you Eden, especially if they conserve their current form in Europe. One thing for sure is that if they manage to win, they will be favorite to be champion.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Well damn, dissapointed with Arsenal, couldn't take the game to prolongation after all is said is done. :( Atletico got something to look foward other than finishing above Real now, which is great for them.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

And Marseille are through, woah, that wasn't easy. I think I read somewhere its the first time a french team make an european final since 2004 so congrats Marseille, lets hope they give us a good game against Atletico. :)