Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FA Cup Semi-Final!
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Here are the team that will face off in the semi:
Chelsea vs Southampton
Manchester United vs Tottenham

Exciting game incoming, especially United vs Tottenham, this one could go any way for me but I'd love to see Tottenham win and meet Chelsea in the final, it would be really interesting to see as a scenario. I'm backing Chelsea to win the whole thing for the moment but I might change my mind in the future though. What do you guys think by the way? Any prediction? What would you love to see?

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

I see tottenham winning because they are used to wembley and they are desperate to give harry kane his first trophy.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

because they are used to wembley

Thats actually a pretty good point, I must say I didn't thought about it but they will no doubt have home advantage in a certain manner. Anyway, one thing for sure, the final should be a treat as long as Chelsea win against Southampton (which they really should considering how the Saints have been this season).

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Will they be getting rid off all the Tottenham logos for the neutral fixtures?

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'd love Southampton to win it and then they can get relegated :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Would it really be worth it? I think it would be a bit of a waste of time, maybe they'll ask United how they feel about it and act accordingly to their answer?

@quikzyyy We all do love those possible scenario of having a team relegated but still winning a major trophy and going to Europa league, don't we?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Chelsea has a great chance to play once again in the final at least.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo 100% agreed, it would take one huge offset to keep them away from the final! :D By the Golazo, which of MU or Spurs would you rather face in the final?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I dont mind really just want Chelsea to win if possible :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Fair enough. Like I said, it would be great to see a London derby as the final however. :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im not happy. This is the worst draw we can get :(

But on the other hand, I want to see the team bounce back, And Im curious about Mou's action after all this "football heritage" bullshit talks

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

So many teams trying to save their season with the only trophy they have left.. This is going to be interesting because each one of them is playing for more than the cup, they need to save a somewhat mediocre season. Im very exited to see how this develops, it's been a while since we got such interesting semi finals in the FA cup. Lets see which team manages to save the season with this consolation prize.