Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FC Barcelona (2015) and now 2017?
eegwurube 8 years ago
Barcelona, Nigeria 1 0

I CAN SEE THAT OUR FCB IS REALLY MORE THAN A FOOTBALL CLUB. IT IS A COMMUNITY OF KINDRED FELLOWS.
WE DEMONSTRATE THIS KINDRED SPIRIT IN OUR COLLECTIVE PLAY.

THIS GREAT ETHOS IS SEEN IN OUR TRIO OF MSN, SELFLESS PLAY AND TEAM SUCCESS IS OUR TRADE IN STOCK

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Oh my god I've been here for two years what am I doing with my life.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Bartomeu may get fired before October, socios have succeeded to bring a voting to keep him or to appoint someone else, he and Russel doubled the club income, started a stadium project and reduced debt, but they have no Footballing IQ and no relational with players.
We could live a bad season ( maybe ) but Barca are far from being dead, and La liga we got 7 of the last 10 trophies so maybe it's time for rebuilding, we don't have the choice anyway.
Madrid has a better squad right now, but it's a motivation to have to compete with current best in Europe. At the difference of PL where 7 teams stand on similar level but nowhere near European actual standards.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@tiki: yes. Its not too late. But its the big wake up call.

The sooner they fix it, the better. They cant undereatimate that, we have been there, done that. .and I can tell you, its hell... For several years

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki: yes. Its not too late. But its the big wake up call.

The sooner they fix it, the better. They cant undereatimate that, we have been there, done that. .

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Wait, Harry Potter is brought up and Lord LilyWhite isn't in the mix?!

WHERE YOU AT LORD LILY?! WHERE YOU AT!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11429

@tuan @tiki Barca need to hurry though, only around 2 week before the transfer window close. :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im watching live on CNN and other sources. Im still in shock... Was recently in Barca, rip to all the victim

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

If Barca cannot re-build before Messi hits 33 or 34 years of age, then they're in serious trouble. Messi is the only thing keeping them above water at the moment.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ and he keeps doint it perfectly.