Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA 12-Tactical Defending
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Has anyone else played FIFA 12? This new Tactical defending is a tactical headache! It's a new defending system that is designed to bring the player closer to real life defending but it is hard as hell and it's so annoying! Anyone else have any opinions??

Comments
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

it took me a lot to start getting used to it since it came out until today i still can play it well and it is very frustrating considering that i played legendary FIFA 11 and now it is hard for me to win of pro... This new feature is not useful at all but if they wanted to make the game closer to reality then there would be a lot of other aspects of the game they could change like your other team players being self dependent and a little more intelligent like they did on PES 12. I'm so disappointed with FIFA right now that I don't know if i should buy PES next year.
Also, is there anyone else getting frustrated with the assisted passing? where you point the joystick to a player and the pass goes to another player. That is the most frustrating thing I'm dealing with right now besides Tactical D.

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

the tactical defending can be frustrating but the thing that annoys me the most is the IMPACT ENGINE. It's ridiculous, someone falls and some one trips over him WTF?

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

lol! some of it could happen in real life. Like that throw from the GK!

reapergrg 12 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 0 2

you can change into old style defending also koldimore.....

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

but you cant change it to play online... and this tactical defending would probably stay for the next FIFAs

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

i think it is just not that good because it is the first game with the new techniuqe but fifa 13 tactical defending will be amazing

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Takes a while to get used to it but I understand why fifa changed the defending system.