Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA 17 Graphics
SergioAguero10 8 years ago
Manchester City, Argentina 6 348

Hello lads....Just a thread which I want you to upload images of the graphics we r to expect in FIFA 17....and add in PES 17 pictures if you want!! Can't wait to play it!!

Comments

Those graphics.......WOW!!!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Huh, ok sure, why not. Here some pic of FIFA 17:
enter image description here
So, from what I can tell, the closeup will be very good looking, I just hope they will have a lot of player with non-generic face in the game. Thats one of the thing I alway look foward the most in those game for some reason.

Here some from PES 2017:
Pretty decent, not a big upgrade from 2016 but I'm happy with it. Its too bad the graphic in the ps3 and the pc won't be this good though. :(

Then again, graphic is not the most important for me, I hope the gameplay will be as good as the game look! ;)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great graphic, I really hope the gameplay would also be as good.

Hahah thanx Emobot and tuan_jinn!! Sry it seems a bit like a stupid forum, but why not?? Just for some gaming fun!! What do you guys play, FIFA or PES? And also what gaming platform do you use?? Like PC, PS3, PS4 etc!??!

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

A bit off topic, but I watched the demo for "The Journey" and wasn't impressed at all, which sucks because that was my only real reason for buying FIFA 17. I don't see enough changes to warrant me spending another 50+ bucks after I did that last year for FIFA 16, which appears to be just as good a game. I can get a mod for roster and jersey updates and play it for the new season.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

What you should do is sell your fifa 16s about 2 months before the new fifa is released if you dont want to spend too much. Btw really look forward to playing it.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@sergioaguero Nah don't worry, its not a stupid post at all, I play PES and Fifa both on pc. Played Fifa 12 before and I recently started playing 14 with mod to play the 2015-2016 season and I also play the PES 2016. I like PES a bit more in term of gameplay but FIFA as better menus, music and more license wich is pretty nice.

@sunflash Yeah thank again for telling me its better with mods, I finally decided to get a FIFA 14 thanks to you and updated everything with moddingway patch, it give a really nice experience. Thanks for that buddy. ;)

Thnx @Emobot7!! Yes i play on PC as well......I have FIFA 16, enjoy it alot!! But can't wait to see the different modes on FIFA 17........I have only played PES 2013 Demo....luved the game-but as a demo was a bit boring!! No gd teams!! What is ur favourite team on FIFA or PES!?!?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@SergioAguero10 Oh, thats a good question, I mostly play career mode in both game and make lots of transfer so I don't play a lot of the base team in the game, I'd guess I would pick Bayern Munich in the big team, they really good no matter wich game you play. In the smaller team, I got a weak spot for Lyon, Lacazette is pretty well rated in PES and make for a good goalscorer. I like France and Netherland in the National team.