Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fifa 17 manager mode
jingliu015 7 years ago
3 3

Last year's Fifa 17 manager mode was Fifa Points really good and I was so excited to see what they had improved on and much to my anger an frustration they have changed nothing. As I said they have ripped stuff out more than they have added stuff in! What is the logic in that? Why would they think it is a good idea to take stuff out of the game than put more stuff in there? It's not like the next generation consoles can't handle it or is it too much work?

One of the most shocking things is that no one has commented on this as far as I know except for me! Am I the only one who likes Fifa manager mode? I do however have to give due to the gameplay, it is better than it has ever been. And that is amazing but you can't just focus on one area of a game per year, surely it has to be an entire comprehensive advancement and progression not just in little bits here and there. I am very annoyed and frustrated at why they have decided to do this as I really enjoy the Fifa manager mode. I would love an explanation.
If you are game lover, you must have come across FIFA coins. These are coins that have a number of benefits. One of the benefits is that they help you in purchasing packs and as a result you boost your possibilities of winning. When you win many games, you acquire more coins and as a result you don't run out of contracts. http://www.vipfifa15.co