Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA did it yet again!
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

it really amazes me how a soccer governin body like fifa goes on to announce messi as the player of the year once again! quite obviously hez in a side which in all possibility wil win and feed goals on a silver platter for him! i wud really wanna watch him play for a team like stoke and lemme see wat he does there!! cristinao ronaldo desreved it more than him coz hez the best in the world right now! he also plays for a side that is strong enuf but hez goals are tailor made by him and him alone be it free kicks solo runs or penalties or long range shorts! i wudnt vouch for wayne rooney that much coz hez not done that much this past year! but hez def a better player than messi, hands down! fifa is made of some crazy berucratic and hypocratic shit that i wud neva understand! nevathless all i waned to know was people's opinion on who actually deserved it and was messi the right choice and i want good, clean, strong and genuine reasons!

Comments
mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

also fifa only announces who the winner is. The winner is
based on votes by coaches and captains of international teams. %$#@&!# idiot. no wonder your a ronaldo boy. s**k my huge blackatelli @#$%! messi is the best

ManCity4Eva 12 years ago
Manchester City, Spain 14 15

Lol this dumb ass doesn't know what he's talking about.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I understand your frustration, it's my opinion as well that Ronaldo should have won, but sadly most of them out there don't think so.
But FIFA does not decide the winner. Votes are given by preselected international team captains, coaches and media personnel.

If you are interested you can see the list of all these voters and exactly whom they voted for right here:
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/classic/awards/01/56/60/53/awards_men_player_countries.pdf

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Lol what are you speaking about? Messi is the best player I ever seen and the most complete in his position. C.Ronaldo is a fishself ass who cry always when someone  takes his ball and he never recover the ball he losts, he dives, he's arrogant, he make a freekick goal from 50, he's lost in the big games like El Classico , etc. I thinks C.Ronaldo was way better when played at Manchester United...

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

honestly.... you're a fuckiing moron.... and no zero about football. Stop listening to what everyone says and go watch Messi actually play. i bet you havent watched more then 2 games he's ever played. Ive watched every barca game to date and let me explain to you why not the Fifa organization, (you moron) but the coaches and captains worldwide voted him as the best. Not only does he get the job done with great efficiency when he gets a good setup, he also most of the time creates chances all on his own. He has the ability whenever he pleases to completely change the pace and momentum of the game which his dribbling skills and speed, and he is also one of the best playmakers in the team too (he is very underrated in that category but amazing). Also one of the other biggest factors is his attitude and work ethics. What coach wouldnt want a player like that that influences other players as well. 
And you're saying Rooney > Messi ? .... wow I wish i can cockk slap you to knock some sense into you

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Here's one reason messi deserves it more. He can actually preform in games that matter. Messi will score three goals against arsenal when they need him the most. Ronaldo rarely does that. Yeah he can score three goals but against a low team. And have u not seen messi play? He scored I say a good 60% of his goals in solo runs

England 25 1357

y do people ave to get abusive!! i just waned peoples opinion! feel free to express! not like am a rooney or ronaldo or messi fan either! i just said wat i feel!
@mucmuut: is that spelt U R A CUNT??? u got ur username spellin wrong! wat the fuck is ur problem?? sad motherf**kin loser! u certainly are a product of a whore and a fag's premature fuck!
@messidona: i can undretsand wat frustrates u obvioulsy coz ur a barca and messi fan well this ones for u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhYU_znLSRk

Hehe, rescue_secure I've seen that video. Has a compilation of many Barca dives. And even what appears to be a secretly shot training session wherein Barca players are being taught to playact.
If you are a Barca fan you might probably say that many football players dive, but the ease and finesse with which so many Barca players go down is hilarious at times.
rescue_secure, you should have embedded the video. Here I'll do it:

MessiDona 12 years ago

wow you both just proved to me that you are morons. first of all - i hate busquets and only busquets in barca wish he never got promoted from B team, and ya barca sometimes do dive but so does EVERY other team. Barca doesn't dive anymore or less then most other teams. Just be happy for the success barca has had the past few years instead of envying them and stop getting sad that you're team sucks balls right now. Barca play beautiful soccer and dont understand why you cant appreciate that, you sound like the dumb girls in my college who know nothing about football but act as if they do but following what everyone else says.  If i saw another team making beautiful plays, passes, goals I wouldn't hate on that team and make up excuses for why they're the best, so both of you just shut the fuuk up. I can post videos too of how man u and real madrid (the biggest divers) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qevBb3cwAM

and rescuesecure you have lost all credibilty to talk anymore, you no as much about football then a 4 year old does. 

MessiDona 12 years ago

MessiDona 12 years ago

England 25 1357

@bloodred: thanks for that!! 
messidona no comments! u are just way way way too a nerd to argue wid! don wanna argue wid a fool! skunk! talk about crdibility!! hahahaha!! wat a fuckin loser! its good that people like u exist! somehow normalises life on earth! coz wid such dumb freaks like u it actually proves others wid a lil higher IQ way smarter than they cud eva be!!

England 25 1357

oh god messidona! u are a class act! a real class act! i just watched the utd videos! ur seriously comparin the barca vid to this one?????????????????????? i mean u must be really out of ur head!! u need help! cantona?? serioulsy???? wat an a**hole!!!

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I hate the fans like rescue_secure because they make football looking bad but sadly every team have someone like him.

@MessiDona Yes every player has dived sometime or the other as I said earlier, but Barca players were diving throughout the first leg match against Real Madrid in the UCL. For what? Of course because they knew Real were capable of knocking them out and they wanted players sent off for the 2nd leg. The histrionics that Alves made in that match was unbelievable. It came as no surprise to me that Messi's 2 goals came only after Pepe was sent off coz Pepe was successfully keeping Messi in check. And what they did to Chelsea was just too much. Okay the referee was at fault, but why cheat? If you are a world class team show it with your game not your acting skills. Pique handling the ball and one player blocking Ballack's shot with his hand....disgraceful, really. Barca did not have a single shot at goal until Iniesta scored, so not something a Barca supporter should be proud of. If all this would not have happened, Barca would not have even made it to those 2 finals let alone win them.

@MessiDona Apart from abusing us critics, if you have any rational thing to say in defence for Barca, say it. These videos in response don't help your cause.

And if you ask me which is the best football club in the world, I'd say Real Madrid coz they play the best straightforward attacking football, Barca play possession football. So funny that people call the Clasico match as Beauty vs Beast. Barca turn into beasts for Clasicos in my opinion.

raimondo90 12 years ago

bloodred i hope u know that training session form the video is not barca..
and every single team will have somebody that dives anf play acts. just part of the game now days. get used to it and move on.

MessiDona 12 years ago

There is nothing to defend. I'm not abusing anyone, i dont go on Real madrid fan sites and troll everyone or go to real madrid highlights and talk about how they suck like you do on barca games. I always see you on barca highlights, i dont understand why you would just go there waste your time just to talk crap you no life. Bottom line is football to an extent is a dirty/aggressive sport, there is no cheating in football with millions of cameras watching. If you've ever played football you'd know you would try to do anything you can to win if its pulling a shirt, pushing there hip to put them off balance, getting in the way of the ball.  Every team does it but for some reason your bias is dead set on barcelona cause you envy there success, get a life and just appreciate football instead of trolling teams saying ohhh this player sucks oohhhh this team sucks, especially when you dont know crap. 

I didnt post the videos for a defense I posted them to show you how stupid you are for posting videos about other teams. Look at how real madrid play, unclassy fuucks, one el classico you sweep fabregas's legs, was that a dive? then the other classico sergio ramos punts messis leg, was that a dive ? The reason barcelona dives is cause real madrid play more dirtier then any other spanish team and most of the time the ref doesnt see it so they resort to diving so they'll stop their antics and ref will start paying attention. THIS IS WHAT EVERY TEAM DOES. 

and rescuesecure.. i dont even need to say anything to you.. hah dont talk about IQ's.
even Tevez's IQ is greater then yours

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

i will agree with bloodred1992... because you barca idiots are so cry babies

@MessiDona "Barca dive because Madrid play more dirtier"? Wow that's a very good reason to turn into cheats. So you should cheat if the opposition is known to be a cheater? This is the philosophy of a loser. So why did they cheat against Chelsea? Are you branding Chelsea as cheats also now? Anyways, atleast you admitted that Barca do playact.
And I really havent' seen Madrid or any other team for that matter diving and playacting to that extent in big matches except for Barca. Even the United videos you shared here are very old ones and from the EPL mostly but not comparable to something that Alves can do.

@raimondo90 I have moved on. But I still don't understand why Barca is considered the best team in the world when their road to their last 2 victories in the UCL was riddled with controversies, playacting and poor decisions in the semi-finals.

raimondo90 12 years ago

Rescue quit posting that ready. U made a thread about it do don't bring it to this one. Messi won it get over it. 

Bloodred barca didn't cheat against Chelsea. That was purely on the ref doing a horrible job. I admit that game was bogus and Chelsea should have won. But against Madrid they Clearly out played them. So Alice's dove and pepe got a red. Oh well man. Happens everywhere. U do what u gotta do to defend ur team and win the big games. Take Suarez handball against Ghana. That was obvious cheating but he did it for his team. He risked his own reputation for the sake of Uruguay making it one step further in the world cup. If u ask me I value that attitude in a player more than anyother.