Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA Puskás award 2017
Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

For Mousa Dembele's goal from Celtic they should just give it to the entire team honestly. That rabona to backheel pass plus the rest of the sequence of passes are really what make this a great goal :p

I picked Boateng from Las Palmas, that pass plus the finish are pretty crazy.

Pupper 7 years ago
Juventus 0 214

1) Oscarine Masuluke
2) Mario Mandzukic
3) Aviles Hurtado

Imo.

And how did Deyna Castellanos' goal get included? Just goes to show how bad the goalkeepers in women football are really.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

you can't be serious to pick Dembele over Giroud, right?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The most skilled solo goal is that kid from Barcelona, he kinda did a mini Messi/Maradona there...
The most important is Mandzukic overhead goal from CL final, he didn't even think it came so natural...
The best sharp shooter is the blast from Matic he took out some spider webs from that corner...
The best bicycle kick is from the goalkeeper, thats like 1 in a life time experience...

Now I'm not sure which team goal is the best cause both Dembele and Boateng had a great sequence but Giroud was a team goal as well + scorpion kick goa in 1 action...

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Hazards goal against arsenal is not nominated HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yvan21 7 years ago Edited
0 440

Lots of good goals aren't nominated because they have to include variety I guess :p

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lots of good goals aren't nominated but they have to include variety I guess :p

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Chelsea8 Well, to be fair, it was a good run but Arsenal player didn't offer that much resistance.

Anyway, I agree with Golazo, the best goals in those are those created by a great team effort, myself, I chose the Boateng one cause of the aerial one touch pass and the first touch finish, those thing normally never work but there, it did and it was magic. Otherwise my choice would have been Giroud.

@Yvan +1 Great mind think alike. ;D

• History

@Chelsea8 Well, to be fair, it was a good run but Arsenal player didn't offer that much resistance.

Anyway, I agree with Golazo, the best goals in those are those created by a great team effort, myself, I chose the Boateng one cause of the aerial one touch pass and the first touch finish, those thing normally never work but there, it did and it was magic. Otherwise my choice would have been Giroud.

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Individual award I thought. Maybe they should rename it if team effort matters. For Mandzukic or Matic. I lean more for Mandzukic. Lad scored scissors goal against Real Madrid in the CHampions league final. If that isn't a big deal then seriously I am done with FIFA joke nominations and awards.

They also included two female goals. Why? To please feminist and femine men? Give them their own award. Those goals were sheer stupid luck against goalie who has probably was thinking about where to eat later after game and guys that is a tough decision for ladies.

• History

Individual award I thought. Maybe they should rename it if team effort matters. For Mandzukic or Matic. I lean more for Mandzukic. Lad scored scissors goal against Real Madrid in the CHampions league final. If that isn't a big deal then seriously I am done with FIFA joke nominations and awards.

They also included two female goals. Why? To please feminist and emancipated men? Give them their own award. Those goals were sheer stupid luck against goalie who has probably was thinking about where to eat later after game and guys that is a tough decision for ladies.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

3 finalists

Please, let our sexy french baguette guy win it!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Giroud has scored the best goal out of the three selected for me, can't believe they actually chose the one by Deyna Castellanos, I mean, it was a good shot from where she was but terrible goalkeeping, nearly any decent male keeper in europe would have stopped that. :(

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Very surprised Mandzukic's goal in the Champions League Final is not there. It's kind of hard to take this seriously anymore especially when Deyna's goal is among the top 3 like Emo said. With that said, from those 3 the best one is Giroud's no doubt, but I wouldn't be surprised if Deyna wins this lol

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think it was biggest joke to put the girl's goal with such a terrible goalkeeping, into top3.. Half of this forum would save that probably. Mandzukic definitely should have been there.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy From what I seen, one of the reason why they put it there was that it was a last minute goal in the 90 min to win the game. But seriously, considering how poor that keeper seemed to be, Venezuela must have played a poor game to need a last minute goal like that. :P

nigelpayne 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

i voted giroud just cos he's in the epl hahaha

Marcus2011 6 years ago

hahah why am I not surprised. FIFA is complete joke. It isn't an opinion because it has become a fact. Credibility level has long been gone however, they always manage to surpass themselves so I think now it is 50 meters under the sh*t level. If that female wins then it will definitely submerge into darkness.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

People voted and these are the results.Nothing bad about that.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

People voted for Trump. Doesn't mean that it was a great result.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Trump didn't have the majority of votes.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus Trump or Hillary was a no win situation though. :(

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

My point is that every goal is great regardless of how and what and thats why it was nominated so deal with it, half of the nominanted goals are also based on some poor reactions and luck as well. For some people tiki taka goal is the best thing that can happen for others its a bomb from 40 meters...

• History

For once a woman scored a great goal, deal with it, half of the nominanted goals are also based on some poor reactions and luck as well.