Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA Puskás award 2017
Comments
Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

If you go by that logic then why not nominate Sunday league type of goals because there are plenty of fantastic goals. Goals have one merit that can't be biased it is the ones that come from top level football, top level individual skills playing top pro because one man gets the award not a whole team and then people vote wether they like the build up, or his 40 meter Distance goal or scorpion kick or scissors.

He was voted for by electoral vote so who cares fact is he won by voting by elected officials chosen by the people.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If you go by that logic than why not nominate Sunday league type of goals because there are plenty of fantastic goals. Goals have one merit that can't be biased it is the one that comes in top level with top level football, individual skill because one man gets the award not a whole team and then people vote wether they like the build up, or his 40 meter Distance goal or scorpion kick or scissors.

He was voted for by electoral vote so who cares fact is he won by voting by elected officials chosen by the people.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Her goal was scored during the U-17 World Cup, not sunday league. Again people voted for these top 3 goals, the majority liked it, and no the majority didn't vote for Trump.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I wouldn't say anything if it was a "bomb from 40 meters", but the ball was flying 2 years going straight at the damn GK, it's not even comparable. People are free to vote for whatever they like, but it's meh..

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Does FIFA reveal the voting results besides just saying these are the top 3? I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything besides just the announcement that these were the finalists. I'm just a bit suspicious because going by youtube likes and dislikes to see what people liked the most, Deyna's video has by far the worst stats of all the ones I checked. I know they could just change that too to fit the results, but I'm also curious to know if Mandzukic's goal was fourth on the first round of voting.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Yvan That's interesting...imagine if FIFA decided to put top 3 by their own politically correct way and faked the whole voting thing...Not saying they did it but if you look at the last 3, a woman, black and white player...just sayin

enter image description here

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Under 17 World Cup.. female world cup is not Sunday league but definitely not top pro football. mate, i can confidently promise you I will do just fine in their team and will score few Puska award goals of my own.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Marcus I believe you brah but it doesn't count unless you're a 17 year old girl xD

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

That's interesting...imagine if FIFA decided to put top 3 by their own politically correct way and faked the whole voting thing...Not saying they did it but if you look at the last 3, a woman, black and white player...just sayin

I wouldn't be suprised if it would be truth to be fair. :(

Yvan21 7 years ago Edited
0 440

@golazo lol I hope that's not the case, but I'm curious about those results from the first round and I think it'd also give the award added credibility :p It really isn't much to ask.

@emo It's up to you to uncover the truth detective Emobot (:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@golazo lol I hope that's not the case, but I'm curious about those results from the first round and I think it'd also give the award added credibility :p It really isn't much to ask.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

To be said, I wouldn't be surprised. Increasing the popularity at women + africa will just bring more money to fifa..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan21

It's up to you to uncover the truth detective Emobot (:

Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

After the final 3 were reveled, I couldn't help but think.. Is it worst to let biased and dumb people vote for awards or just let corrupted and maybe biased journalists/associates take the voting into their own hands..

Both the Ballon d' Or and Puskas are going to be a joke of decision. I don't even know if there is any hope for voting for awards anymore.

Sorry for the hate but how on earth is that girl's goal in the final 3 and not Mandzukic's?!