Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fixture Congestion for Jose's reds
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It's the most wonderful time of the year, particularly for football fans, but one that puts increasing pressure on Premier League players.

All 20 top-flight clubs are faced with taxing schedules but our research shows that Manchester United have a harder time of it than our rivals towards the top of the table.

Jose Mourinho's side have a total of six non-matchdays over the period - no club has fewer - while London trio Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham United can boast three more, due to the Gunners' clash with Liverpool being brought forward to this Friday and the Spurs versus West Ham derby moving back to 4 January.

Chelsea's matches are nicely spaced out to give them a total of eight days between games, while Liverpool and Manchester City have seven. The reigning champions have three days between their second and third games, unlike the one to be experienced by United and 14 other Premier League sides. A short trip to Arsenal on 3 January gives the Blues and the Gunners a little more grace.

enter image description hereIt's the price of success, in many respects, but it all means Jose will have to juggle his resources accordingly in order to deal with such an exhausting programme.
Is this Campaign against United this tome Jose?

excusesera

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy This is giving me idea for a meme but I can't pick an idea. :( Anyway, I think its gonna be though for United this tome around. ;P