Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Florentino has promised a galactico signing
Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Florentino always signs a galactico in election years, and with it being an election year at Real Madrid, he made the promise to sign a galactico in the summer.

If you recall, Luis Figo was signed in 2000. Michael Owen in 2004, Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka in 2009, and Gareth Bale in 2013.

Who will it be in 2017, and will it be more than one?

When it comes to Florentino, and when he makes a promise - there really isn't anyone out there that is out of reach. He has proven this again, and again. This is a guy who has always delivered.

Vote for who you would like to see in the royal white shirt.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Florentino always signs a galactico in election years, and with it being an election year at Real Madrid, he made the promise to sign a galactico in the summer.

If you recall, Luis Figo was signed in 2000. Michael Owen in 2004, Christiano Ronaldo and Kaka in 2009, and Gareth Bale in 2013.

When it comes to Florentino, and when he makes a promise - there really isn't anyone out there that is out of reach. He has proven this again, and again.

If you recall, Luis Figo was signed in 2000. Michael Owen in 2004, Christiano Ronaldo and Kaka in 2009, and Gareth Bale in 2013.

When it comes to Florentino, and when he makes a promise - there really isn't anyone out there that is out of reach. He has proven this again, and again. This is a guy who has always delivered.

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Bale just needs to stop getting f--king injured so much. We all know what he's capable of. His 2012-13 Tottenham season was one of the best individual seasons I have seen from a player. If he maintains some consistency of health at Madrid, he's bound to explode and take the helm from Ronaldo eventually.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

That moment when you realize CR7 and M'bappe already met way before he even joined Monaco. :O

enter image description here

He was 14 year old and was at Madrid on a stage in 2012. Real try to keep him but they weren't able to convince his family and entourage.

LucasR 7 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 0 9

I think they will sign De Gea

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Mbappe is too young to pay an astonishing price.
Hazard would be a flop.
Griezmann is the best but not gonna happen.
I'd go with Auba.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan

Hazard would be a flop.

Brace yourself, Chelsea fan are coming. ;P

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Eh, La Liga would be perfect for Hazard. That's all I have to say. I'm tired of people belittling him, I've accepted the fact that they will only start to appreciate him once he moves to Real Madrid - and I'm pretty sure that day will come eventually.

• History

Eh, La Liga would be perfect for Hazard. That's all I have to say. I'm tired of people belittling him, I've accepted the fact that people will only start to appreciate him once he moves to Real Madrid and I'm pretty sure that day will come eventually.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Auba. Hr wants this move too. Others are not possible.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Wolfie Agreed, though it seem while Auba want that move, Real Madrid generally isn't interested in him it seem. :(

• History

@Wolfie Agreed, though it seem while Auba want that move, Florentino Perez don't want it... :(

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Lol Hazard will flourish in La Liga. In EPL referees do little to protect him and it is more physical here . If Hazard does leave we want Griezman , he will be fantastic in EPL>

Also not sure why you guys still vote for Griezmann to join Real . Won't happen ! Just like Falcao , Torres and many others never happened ! not because Real couldn't afford them ..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Marcuss2011 Hey, don't generalise mate, only one to two person voted from Griezmann, most of us does know how unlikely it is. :P

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ emo - Yeah they also a little shallow. They let Del Bosque go because he's not easy on the eyes despite his success. I doubt they'd sign Auba based solely on marketing. Good player but not very marketable. Now if Giroud wasn't a bin they would be onto a winner there. Haha!

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think James is leaving. His body language today showed that he considers this his last game at the Bernabeu. Deservedly got a standing ovation as he was substituted out.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

You can see his emotions as he was walking off. Although I was one of the first to reject him (I was posses at Di Maria left) I ended up as one of the few that wanted him to stay. If this is his last match at the bernabeu, I wish him nothing but the best in his future career.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I feel the same way. He tried his hardest every time he went on the pitch. Loved to see him play, and he scored some crackers for us too. I really think that letting him leave is a bad decision. Hope he succeeds wherever he goes. :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian I get how you feel, but you cannot guarantee him a spot in your starting eleven, your midfield is just too good for that. James is a player who deserved to start most game, more than what he is doing at Madrid. Still is a shame at the end as I thought he was still great for you guy. Anyway, you got my sympathy mate. Hard to see a player like him leave because of lack of playing time. :(

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

TBH, I can see De Gea edging closer for the RM move, and it makes me sick to my stomach because he's dearly loved here and I fear that he would be treated the same as Bale is being treated rn.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@iHEARTfootball: same here :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@iHEART I don't think he would be treated the same way as Bale as he is a totaly different kind of player but I understand you worry about him leaving you guys. Finding him a decent replacement would be tough. :(

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

WHAT?! He lied to us?! I'm completely hurt by this omg how can he do this to us he never lied to us before

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Madridista Well maybe he think this guys count as a galactigos? XD