Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football ask and answer game
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So here is a fun simple concept for a game to have on the forum. Its simple, the first person on the thread ask a question, then the next person answer the question and ask another one, third one answer the second person question and ask their own, fourth person repeat by answering third person question and asking a question of their own and this goes on. Obviously, the question cannot be too specific as you never know who is gonna answer you. Anyway, here I go:

What defender is your favorite in the Premier League?

Comments
liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Yes. Smaller teams have a higher chance. Otherwise big teams always come back.

How long do you think it will be till an English team other than Man. City becomes a major European contender?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@liomessi Until those team manage to score goal and defend consistently, I don't see it happen. Manchester need to score more, Livepool need to concede less and Chelsea and Tottenham need consistence. As long as they fail to have that, they are not going to be competitive in CL.

What team in europe is the most dissapointing for you atm? Real, Dortmund, Arsenal or another?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@liomessi Until those team manage to score goal and defend consistently, I don't see it happen. Manchester need to score more, Livepool need to concede less and Chelsea and Tottenham need consistence. As long as they fail to have that, they are not going to be competitive in CL.

What team in europe is the most dissapointing for you atm? Real? Dortmund? Arsenal? Another?

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Real, considering how people were beginning to consider them as the best team in the world above Barcelona. Under-performing on all fronts - crashed out the Copa del Ray, 4th in La Liga (16 points behind Barca) and didn't top their Champions League group.

Should and will Conte stay beyond the end of the season?

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Honestly he should, but I don't think he will

Which none seeded team will surprise in the World Cup?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir Do you mean those in pot 4? If yes, then I think it will be Nigeria and Panama.

Who will finish second in La Liga?

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Atleti will finish in 2nd, but would be fun to see Real rebound that far.

Now that you have been exposed to the MLS more (Be it in news, TV, whatever), what is your opinion of the league today? Where does it stand compared to other leagues around the world?

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

MLS looks like Turkish league for me in term of level, both are in constant progress but maybe Turkish league are more attractive because of European competitions. ( not the best to talk about MLS tho, doesn’t follow the league )

Did Batshuai had a single chance to prove himself at Chelsea ? If not Is it sportive or personal with Conte ?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Tiki Bats did had a few chance to prove himself and I'm pretty its not personal from Conte. Still think the lad should have been giving a bit more time. I just hope he end up a success at BVB and keep on adapting to the Bundesliga well.

Should PSG sack Emery now? At the end of season? Not at all?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I know I'm going to get a lot of stick for this but:

enter image description here

For the sake of keeping this thread going till world cup! :V

amir_keal 6 years ago

Keep him until the end of the season

Can Liverpool make it far in UCL this season? Would they be able to challenge depending on draw luck and even beat teams like Juventus, United and City.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Most unpredictable team in the competition IMO. They can beat anyone, and get beaten by anyone. One of teams I don't want in the next round. I feel like Barca and Madrid + Bayern can beat them over two-leg. City and Juventus will struggle against them and Shakhtar/Roma/Sevilla/United would be slight underdogs for me.

Who had the best breakthrough season (top 5 leagues only)?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Breaktrough team: Girona and Burnley.

Breaktrough Player: Mohamed Salah, Luis Alberto, Malcom, Leon Bailey and Salif Sané come to mind.

Which top player will be very dissapointing at world cup 2018.

liomessi10 6 years ago

got a feeling its gonna be ronaldo. harry kane might also be a bit disappointing..

will we ever have that clasico champions league final with messi and ronaldo?

amir_keal 6 years ago

Potentially, depending on draws

Can Arsenal challenge to Europa?

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I think Arsenal can challenge in Europa. Just need to get out if it's own way and play ball.

Who is your favorite to win Champions League at this current stage of the tournament?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

People are gonna call me generic and boring but for me its Real, despite this season being harder on them, they have alway been splendid in CL and the game against PSG was a good reminder of that. I kinda hope I'm wrong as I wouldn't hate seeing someone else win the competition this year.

Who is gonna get himself a move to a big team first, Malcom or Leon Bailey?

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Malcom, he was already wanting to move in January, Bordeaux does not have the weapons to keep him.

Who is Leon Bailey ? :p

liomessi10 6 years ago

Jamaican, fast, silver on fifa 16, left-wing, youngster - all know about him.

how long does mourinho have left in football?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Far too long sadly, especially if he keep being somewhat successful. Maybe a bit less than 10 year.

What should be Real Madrid top priority in the summer?