Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Footyroom moderators not reposnding to my flagged comments
tribal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Scotland 1 370

I'm trying to do footyroom a favour by flagging rude and disrespectful comments and when I log back in few hours later I still see the same comments still there untouched. Do the mods even do their job or are they just mods so they can have the fame? Usually I report comments like " penaldo,p$g, idiot, rubentus, uefalona, uefadrid " etc but mods don't seem to care. If you don't care then give me your God damn moderator status so i can take care of it myself and you can relax all you want

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm trying to do footyroom a favour by flagging rude and disrespectful comments and when I log back in few hours later I still see the same comments still there untouched. Do the mods even do their job or are they just mods so they can have the fame? Usually I report comments like " penaldo, idiot, rubentus, uefalona, uefadrid " etc but mods don't seem to care. If you don't care then give me your God damn moderator status so i can take care of it myself and you can relax all you want

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

troll trying to flag troll the irony

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

We're not on FR 24 hour a day you know. Being a mod isn't something we are paid for so we can't only focus on that, some of us need to work or study. We understand you're complain but I fear you'll just have to be patient about it. As soon as we can, we take care of flagged comment, thats all we can offer.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

lol he is still here, if I was him I’d probably leave after account 3, but guy made over 50 accounts lmfao. I don’t even care anymore

tribal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Scotland 1 370

Funny thing Amir is you are the same person who is @the_bald_Genius and @pelle and a whole lot of other accounts that I can't even remember

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

pelle same as amir, troll with sense lol.

tribal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Scotland 1 370

Get lost troll

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Funny thing Amir is you are the same person who is @the_bald_Genius and @pelle and a whole lot of other accounts that I can't even remember

LOL ok. You said in the start of this thread.

I'm trying to do footyroom a favour

Just leave the site if you wanna do any favours. This won't happen though, you define having no life. I'd probably close this thread. For the record, if you shit on people just expect it back.

tribal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Scotland 1 370

Hmmm so I'm trolling but you say nothing to bald genius when he's insulting my mother and keeps on writing useless replies yeah right get lost

the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

says the guy who starts with trolls andd insults

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

says the guy who replies with trolls andd insults

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@baldgenius @amir Guys, don't add fuel to the fire. We mod will deal with this.

@tribal Gave baldgenius a warning on his wall. Will close this thread to keep thing from going out of hands. Sadly, we can't do anymore than what I said in my first answer.

Discussion Closed