Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Footyroom Top 10
JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Does anybody happen to know, which footyroom members are in the top 10 according to the comment score?

Comments
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

FootyRoom should put up a ranking page where we can see the top 50 or just the top users to keep with a nice competitiveness between FR users. It would also be a good idea having a monthly ranking and a weekly ranking. 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

what's the point?  If you have a ranking page, this will cause a lot of chaos.

Currently there are tons of people with multiple accounts that always thumb themselves up. If you have a ranking page up, it will definitely result in more people creating multiple accounts in order to be in 1st place. 

I don't think a Ranking page should be allowed in this site. I think FootyRoom needs have a rule about having and using ONLY ONE ACCOUNT if it happens (the ranking page)

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Don't think a ranking page for members is sensible. It would turn FootyRoom into those fantasy football sites where everyone makes multiple accounts to increase their chances of winning.

I have another idea though. I think that FR should make a ranking page for teams and all the +1's that we get should go for the team that we support. Then they could make a list for the top 10 teams and maybe have team of the week or something like that.
What do you guys think?

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Noooo, just leave the site as it is right now. It's perfect! 

PortugalUnited 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 2 26

I'm quite high.

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@PortugalUnited LOL :D

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

they should change stuff in this site like .. inbox messages or live analyses from matches that would be great FR ;)

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@CR7: "they should change stuff in this site like .. inbox messages or live analyses from matches that would be great FR" 
you should post this suggestion in the "how can we male footyroom better thread.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Also, I think a public ranking system will turn this from a football website into a never-ending frivolous competition. I like things as they are in this regard and changing it would surely dilute the quality of the comments for quantity.

ILove3Teams 12 years ago
FC Barcelona, Liverpool, AC Milan, Spain 2 1

I never realised that there is a ranking system. How do you check?