Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Footyroom XI U-21 2017 Edition
Golefty 6 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Lets make a Starting XI with the best young players we can think of, potential counts but current form counts a bit more,

This was inspired by a thread inspired by another thread on reddit with some tweaking

The Rules/ how it will work

1. To nominate a player, reply with the player's full name in bold, as well as their age, position, and club

2. Check to see if your nomination has been nominated before nominating, votes on duplicate nominations will not count.
  1. If you agree with another nomination , upvote it but try to only upvote a few nominations from each position.
    Players from each position will be ranked based on upvotes, the player nominations with the most upvotes will be put into the XI

2. The formation will most likely 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 whatever ends up working better with the nominations

3. Limit it to U21 players. If you want to keep it to players yet to make their breakthrough, that's up to you through the voting system.

4. Once we have enough nominations/votes in a week or so a new thread will be made with the results

OK great ,Ill start off with a few nominations

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lets make a Starting XI with the best young players we can think of, potential counts but current form counts a bit more,

This was inspired by a thread inspired by another thread on reddit with some tweaking

The Rules/ how it will work

To nominate a player, reply with the player's full name in bold, as well as their age, position, and club

1. Check to see if your nomination has been nominated before nomination, votes on duplicate nominations will not count.
  1. If you agree with another nomination , upvote it but try to only upvote a few nominations from each position.
    Players from each position will be ranked based on upvotes, the player nominations with the most upvotes will be put into the XI

2. The formation will most likely 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 whatever ends up working better with the nominations

3. Limit it to U21 players. If you want to keep it to players yet to make their breakthrough, that's up to you through the voting system.

4. Once we have enough nominations/votes in a week or so a new thread will be made with the results

OK great ,Ill start off with a few nominations

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Julian Brandt, 21, RW/LW, Leverkusen

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Those are some Great nominations, i would like to redact my nomination of Ousmane Dembele as he is injured and this squad is based mostly on current form

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11421

@Golefty Want me to delete the post?

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

go for it!

mancitydude 6 years ago
Manchester City, England U20 B 4 244

There may be some great players that are unknown - so the ones who play in big money leagues with big money clubs get picked - recommend checking out the players in the list then voting.....

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

We need some more votes and nominations
so far these are the leading nominations
Forwards
Mbappe – RW +8
Asensio – cam/lw/rw - +5
Gabriel Jesus, 20, FW, Manchester City +5
Leroy Aziz Sane, LW, Manchester City +5
Christian Pulisic, 18, LW/RW, Borrusia Dortmund +2
Julian Brandt, 21, RW/LW, Leverkusen +2
Midfielders
Alli – cam - +4
Mahmoud Dahoud, 21, CM, Dortmund +2
Jiulian Weigl, 21, CDM, Borussia Dortmund +4
Amadou Diawara, 20, CDM, Napoli +2
Saúl Ñíguez, 21, CM/CDM, Atletico Madrid +5
Youri Tielemans, 20, CM, Monaco +2
Defense
Niklas Süle, 21, CB, Bayern Munich +2
Theo Hernandez, 20, LB, Real Madrid +2
Timothy Fosu-Mensah, 19, CB/RB, Palace +2
Lucas Hernandez, 21, CB, Atletico Madrid +2
Goalkeepers
Gianluigi Donnarumma, 18, GK, AC Milan +6

Toronto FC 27 1016

This is one lineup i've made with the nominations
Let me know what you think, is the midfield solid enough? It wasn't the position Asensio was nominated for but i think it works
enter image description here

• History

This is one lineup i've made with the nominations
Let me know what you think, is the midfield sold enough? It wasnt the position asensio was nominate for but i think it works
enter image description here

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11421

@Golefty Well, the midfield isn't too bad imo, Saul can give some support to Weigl if the need arise when the team play without the ball, as for the defense, I was expected Christensen to make the final cut instead of Lucas Hernandez. Also a bit suprised not to see Dele Alli in the player chosen, he is a bit more balanced than Asensio imo but other than that, I gotta say I expected most of the other player of that team and that it look quite good. Personally, I'm happy with it. Will be interesting to see this again in 3 or 4 year. :)

• History

@Golazo Well, the midfield isn't too bad imo, Saul can give some support to Weigl if the need arise when the team play without the ball, as for the defense, I was expected Christensen to make the final cut instead of Lucas Hernandez. Also a bit suprised not to see Dele Alli in the player chosen, he is a bit more balanced than Asensio imo but other than that, I gotta say I expected most of the other player of that team and that it look quite good. Personally, I'm happy with it. Will be interesting to see this again in 3 or 4 year. :)

Toronto FC 27 1016

@Emobot7 >>

@Golazo.....

Im Golefty :P

also if you want to post your own formation based off the nominations feel free!!!

• History

@Emobot7 >>

@Golazo.....

Im Golefty :P

Toronto FC 27 1016

this isnt final , its just based off the votes now, i would say christensen over lucas hernandez but the upvotes are the deciding factor
EDIT: We need more votes

• History

this isnt final , its just based off the votes now, i would say christensen over lucas hernandez but the upvotes are the deciding factor

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11421

@Golefty Ah damn, sorry mate, its fixed now. ;( Also, agreed on the fact we need more vote, maybe we could make a second round and eliminate any player who got less than a certain number of vote. What you think?

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Since you mentioned him. lol Dele Alli, 21, CAM, Spurs

• History

Since you mentioned him. lol Dele Alli, Age:21, CAM

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Davinson Sánchez, 21, CB, Spurs

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

dani Caballos- 21 - Real MAdrid - CM