Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

From The Bottom of My Heart, Thank You.
Madridista11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I do not know how to start this thread. All of you guys helped me learn and understand the sport more through debates, arguments, and the sharing of multiple perspectives. The last 7 years have been an absolute pleasure (4 just a visitor, 3 as a member) and I think it is time for me to move on. I don't think I have anything else to contribute or add and tbh, without trying to sound dramatic or what not, I didn't want to depart without a proper formal goodbye :')

I would love to shout out everyone I can but I wouldn't want to forget anyone. I'm really pleased with the interactions that I had and would like you all to know that I have no ill feelings towards any of you, and I'd love for you guys to forgive me as well.

Damn, never thought I'd be attached to online characters that idek what their real names are lol!

That said, I'm not fully gone. I'll creep up once every while like I used to before becoming a member and might drop by once every while to say what's up.

take care guys.

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The fact that you have 739 comments shows you were a very active member here. Its sad to see another one go but the forum has been pretty stale with very little topics to discuess that haven't been discussed over and over again by the current few active members.

You can leave the site but its just a break, trust me. I was very active the first few years and then I ghosted around when I had other things going on and I couldnt fit my opinions on the on going threads. Good luck man, hopefully we can share an intense La Liga this year.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Take care, buddy. It's been great knowing you.

Cecilia 6 years ago
0 1

Doing yourself to believe that you are the best!

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Never got around to meeting you in rl dude, feels bad.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Take care Madridsta

enter image description here

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Just don't forget us lol. Good luck with everything mate.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

take care and don't forget us!

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Take care bro. You were a valuable member of our community. Don't forget us.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Take care mate.

I hope when you have time be sure to come back to us!!!!

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Mate, I'll be missing you a lot... You were one of the funniest user on this site. Go check my user bio, it was inspired by something you once said to me mate. Take care Madridista, don't forget about us or your passion that made you come here. We never forget about you, thats for sure. :( Promise to drop by from time to time.enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mate, I'll be missing you a lot... You were one of the funniest user on this site. Go check my user bio, it was inspired by something you once said to me mate. Take care Madridista, don't forget about us or your passion that made you come here. We never forget about you, thats for sure. :(enter image description here

Madridista11 6 years ago

@Rai Hopefully it's exactly what you are saying man and yes, it sure looks like a heated La Liga campaign!

@SunFlash It is a shame. I'll be here once every while so if you ever want to meet up hit me up on my wall.

@Dynastian,Eden,Croatian,Amir,Emre, and Taun. Never guys, and for sure I'll make sure to bother you guys from time to time :)

@Emobot My dude. Take care buddy and keep on mooing like Falcow!

Wolfie 6 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Doesnt want to sound dramatic.. makes a dramatic post. Good luck in Somalia. 😴

Madridista11 6 years ago

Meh, I didn't want to just disappear like tthat. I said i didn't want to be dramatic cause I knew you'd say something but I guess I can never be prepared against you. It's easy to be a troll behind a screen Wolfie, learn to be more loving and let go of your anger my child.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Goodbye fellow madridista :>

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Madridista11

Good thing.

Oh, and who deleted my comment?