Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gary Cahill to Chelsea
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Bolton agreed to transfer Gary Cahill to Chelsea for a 7 million pound fee. I think this is a f***en good deal if you ask me, Chelsea fans. With John Terry and Gary Cahill playing together in the field, Chelsea's defence will definitely be doubled in strength and stability. What do you think?

Comments
UnitedMan 12 years ago
Manchester United, Indonesia 1 6

they never play together. I think cahill need time to duet with terry

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

cahill will replace ivanovic and alex

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I honestly don't think that he will join Chelsea, because personal terms were not agreed. I wish United would get him, our defence is crappy without Vidic.

bluezz 12 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

he wont be joining

FbDoMiNaNce 12 years ago
Chelsea, United States 0 30

As long as David Luiz's awful defending is replaced, hell I'd take anyone new to the team.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Gennady,

the first thing Man Utd should do is kick Jonny Evans out of the team. He's absolutely SH.IT. He's a waste of a space. You have to agree.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

When David Luiz joined Chelsea and Chelsea won a match against United all my Chelsea friends were praising Luiz's performance. I could see it from the first match that he plays erratically and is always overenthusiastic and runs out of position up the field unnecessarily. It's only now that even my friends admit that. Gary Cahill would be a good player in place of Luiz.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

chelsea are going to try get defenders and attackers but they should get an extra midfielder after one of the staff i think the trainer sed they need a stronger midfield in order to win games

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

chelsea already does have alot of defenders why do you wanna buy Cahill?? spend your money for what?? AVB is beginning to be just like Mancini they wanna buy more and more while their squad is full -_-

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Do you think Chelsea will pay him 100+K per weeK? Is he that good for that SALARY?