Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Golden Boy 2017 - shortlist
Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Hello guys, I wanted to share this shortlist for Golden Boy award. Last year it was Renato Sanches who won it, this year competition is even bigger. So who do you think will win it?
enter image description here

Who do you think will win Golden Boy? (from best candidates)

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Donnarumma deserve it for sure but it could go to Dembele, Mbappe or Gabriel Jesus. Emre Mor didn't do anything worthy of mention compared to Dembele and I have no idea what is happening with Tielemans. Lack of playing time is what will hurt Renato Sanchez the most this year. Anyway, thanks for the share Croatian. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Donnarumma deserve it for sure but it could got to Dembele, Mbappe or Gabriel Jesus. Emre Mor didn't do anything worthy of mention compared to Dembele and I have no idea what is happening with Tielemans. Lack of playing time is what will hurt Renato Sanchez the most this year. Anyway, thanks for the share Croatian. :D

Croatian 7 years ago

Tielemans is actually pretty superior to other midfielders in Jupiler league, simply too good for their standards and I hope he will show his true himself to all of Europe once he moves out of Anderlecht. ;)

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i think literally everyone who is young and has a name in football is on this list. mbappe will get it. donarumma should also be up there. only those 2. gabriel jesus can't. it's dependent on games played in europe not south america, he hasn't played enough.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Wouldn't get a lot of playing time in Bayern Munich though. :( But I hope you are right.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Probably Mbappe, but don't sleep on Tielemans. He's got 18 goals and 11 assists this season.

Edit:

1. Mbappe
  2. Donarumma
  3. Tielemans
  4. Dolberg
  5. Dembele
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Probably Mbappe, but don't sleep on Tielemans. He's 18 goals and 11 assists this season.

Dolberg and Pulisic would be my third and fourth picks.

Probably Mbappe, but don't sleep on Tielemans. He's got 18 goals and 11 assists this season.

Dolberg and Pulisic would be my third and fourth picks.

Dolberg and Dembele would be my third and fourth picks.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 What about Donnaruma mate, I know he is a keeper but he is impressive. :D Also, good to see buddy, its been too long since I last saw you. :)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Mbappe will win it for sure. But Donarumma has been awesome. He will be the best keeper in the future for sure.

Croatian 7 years ago

Donnarumma hype has actually stagnated A LOT since Mbappe started actually scoring. Tbh the candidates are clear but no one mentioning Dembele as favorite is bit weird.

@Emo, even Kimmich, Renato and Coman can't get enough playtime in Bayern. Probably because of Ancelotti, Kimmich is just too good to be not even rotation player.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian You are right, Kimmich is an incredible player, my only problem with Ancelotti is how he doesn't play the younger player, wich is a bit ridiculous when you got a 10 point advance on your direct rival. Does Ancelotti rotate his player enough by the way? Also, yeah, Dembele deserve this as much as M'bappe and Donnaruma in my opinion and maybe even more, he has been superb for Dortmund.

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

It will be between Mbappe and Donnarumma both deserve the award tbh I can't pick a winner between those two because one scores goals and makes the headlines while the other keeps clean sheets and makes important saves and also makes the headlines.

Croatian 7 years ago

He almost never rotates that's the problem. He'll put the perfect tactical fit for every game. That's why Kimmich unfortuanely doesn't play much, he proved what he can do in few matches in CL (mostly group stage). There was a bit of rotation before Dortmund match and we've lost to Hoffenheim then. So it didn't leave Ancelotti with good impression.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot7

Yeah, it's been a while. I've been fairly busy. Donarumma is easily the best young keeper out there, but it's difficult to compare keepers to outfield players. I'd like to see him win the award one year, and I'm sure he will. Looking at his stats, I'd probably place him above Tielemans now.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Tielemans and Donarumma are pretty chill. People are going to be all over Mbappe's nuts for awhile, but the other two would be my recommendations based on literally nothing. I don't watch Belgian soccer, sue me.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash I will sue you! Well, at least I would, if I watched Belgian soccer. XD

More seriously, I believe Donarumma, Tielemans, Dembele and M'bappe are the four only possible contender this season. :D

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Donnaruma or mbappe for sure , both are crucial to there squad, but mbappe had achieved more . pulisic should be on this poll IMO

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

yea im not going to rate anyone in the belgium league high. 10 goals there is probably equivalent to 1 goal in a better league. but i might be wrong........i don't watch belgium football lol.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Nah, I think it might more be 10 goal there = 5 goal in a better league. Belgium league isn't that bad, the top team there are propably comparable to the like of mid table team in Serie A. Take Anderlect for exemple, where Tielemans play, they managed to draw against United at home wich is a very good results considering United was the better side in that game. Should help make yourself of the level there. :D

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Mbappé, for his age its incredible....

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Who chose this? How did De Ligt get there?

I think Mbappe will win it, but I will give it to Donnarumma.

This one performance sums up what he does week in, week out for Milan nowadays. Without him, Milan would be a lot lower.

Croatian 7 years ago

^ what's the problem with de Ligt? He just scored yesterday.