Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Got some surprise for ya!
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Went to Barcelona for the first time!

And spend there 3 beautiful days with a lot of memories and experience. Wish I could have been there more because it's a beautiful city with very nice people, architecture, beaches, food and so on. I will be definitely coming back. I got a tons of clips and pictures from the city but I think you may find these more interesting!

enter image description here

enter image description here

Comments
Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Awesome dude! Thanks for sharing!

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That's amazing! Spain is one of the countries I wish to visit the most. San Sebastian, Sevilla, Madrid, Barcelona... lots of beautiful cities there.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You were closer to the Real Madrid goal in the second half, a bit unlucky that most goals were on the other side if you were a neutral fan.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Nice! I bet it was incredible. What's the cost for a ticket to the classico?

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Lucky bastard, haha. Nice one !

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Wow, thats incredible! You got to see so many of these great player up close, the ambiance also looked quite impressive. I hope you enjoyed it mate since I believe you quite deserved it. Also a big thanks for taking the time to share with us, its really apreciated. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wow, thats incredible! You to see so many of these great player up close, the ambiance also looked quite impressive. I hope you enjoyed it mate since I believe you quite deserved it. Also a bit thanks for taking the time to share with us, its really apreciated. :D

Wow, thats incredible! You got to see so many of these great player up close, the ambiance also looked quite impressive. I hope you enjoyed it mate since I believe you quite deserved it. Also a bit thanks for taking the time to share with us, its really apreciated. :D

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

No selfie, downvoted

totally didn't want to see my hot finnish friend

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

cool! did you pick up any hot señoritas?

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

@Quikzyyy Thanks for sharing you definitely made the best decision to go watch Barca and Real the best rivalry

@SunFlash

No selfie, downvoted
totally didn't want to see my hot finnish friend

Are you referring to me :)

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@golazo You can see whole pitch from most of the seats in this stadium, it just looks so small on the photos, but yeah 2nd side would be maybe better, but I was still able to see all the goals easily :)

@raimondo90 Paid 200 euros, I'd say it's a very good price, in the league it will be at least triple of that.

@Yvan21 I wish, talked with few, shame I didn't got more time, maybe next time! :D

The problem after this expeirence is, when I watch the game on highlights, it looks kinda boring. It's really crazy when the whole stadium start screming Messi, Messi. And have to say Isco is probably the most respected one from Barcelona fans. They were applauding him probably every time, he got some crazy touches and dribbles. Simply, no regrets at all, I can just suggest this to everyone :)

• History

@golazo You can see whole pitch from most of the seats in this stadium, it just looks so small on the photos, but yeah 2nd side would be maybe better, but I was still able to see all the goals easily :)

@raimondo90 Paid 200 euros, I'd say it's a very good price, in the league it will be at least triple of that.

@Yvan21 I wish, talked with few, shame I didn't got more time, maybe next time! :D

The problem after is, when I watch the game on highlights after the real-experience, it looks kinda boring. It's really crazy when the whole stadium start Messi, Messi. And have to say Isco is probably the most respected one from Barcelona fans. They were applauding him probably every time, he got some crazy touches and dribbles. Simply, no regrets at all :)

The problem after this expeirence is, when I watch the game on highlights, it looks kinda boring. It's really crazy when the whole stadium start screming Messi, Messi. And have to say Isco is probably the most respected one from Barcelona fans. They were applauding him probably every time, he got some crazy touches and dribbles. Simply, no regrets at all :)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I love Barcelona too. So beautiful and neat city.

Foods are amazing, except Asian foods there suck so badly lollll.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Good for you man! Hey, i just subscribed! =)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@quikzy I'm happy for you man, it's a priceless experience :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Jimbet Nice, this guy is still alive. :)

@quikzyyy Had no idea Isco was so respected by Barca fan, its great to hear. :)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Jimbet Nice, this guys is still alive :) yeeeyy

Welcome back

• History

@Jimbet Nice, this guys is still alive :) yeeeyy

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Wow, it's just amazing. You are one lucky dude my friend ;) It's also up high on my bucket list to watch an El-Clasico at the stadium. Were you supporting Barca or you were a neutral fan alongside Barca fans?

By the way, you would be welcomed if you wish to see any İstanbul derbies that include Beşiktaş ;) We would gladly welcome you as Beşiktaş International family. The atmosphere will be something you'll never see.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Nice!! My cousin went recently!!

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Cool. Thanks for sharing my friend. Looks freaking awesome!

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emrecan_58 Neutral, well, I'd love to but, the atmosphere must be on another level when I see these videos I'd be probably scared :D, however would love to try some turkish food as well, maybe I'll add that to my list :)

• History

@Emrecan_58 Neutral, well, I'd love to but the atmosphere must be on another level when I see these videos, however would love to try some turkish food as well, maybe I'll add that to my list :)

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Haha. Im always here. reading the forum everyday but too lazy to leave a comment. :)