Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Greatest gap between fee paid and estimated value 2017
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

So I found this table and found it quite interesting, chose to share. Seem like Liverpool made a good deal with Salah after all. Everton on the other hand overpaid a lot for Pickford and Sigurdsson.

enter image description here

Edit: 200 post! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So I found this table and found it quite interesting, chose to share. Seem like Liverpool made a good deal with Salah after all.

So I found this table and found it quite interesting, chose to share. Seem like Liverpool made a good deal with Salah after all. Everton on the other hand overpaid a lot for Pickford and Sigurdsson.

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I thought Sakho is worth more than his estimated value.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I thought Sakho is worth more than his estimated value.

Agreed.

Also, Sigurdsson's estimated value at 24mil? Haha, no, that dude is legit. Don't know why Dembele's estimated value was 95mil though, no reason why it should've been higher than 60mil imo.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash I know, some of those estimated value are shocking, guessing playing for one of the top side in your domestic league and still being very young is a big plus for your value though seeing M'bappe and Dembele rating. Or maybe its just a thing with French player. :P

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Wow so Neymar's price wasn't even that absurd, huh.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

On TransferMarket they estimated Mbappe's worth at 30m currently with a price increase of around 22m since January. Seems very logical to me, this market is frickin crazy at the moment.

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Honestly for me the most absurd transfer of the summer was Mamadou Sakho.

The guy barely played last season and when he does play, he's not even THAT good ... why Palace payed almost 30 mil for him I will never understand. Like it shows in the table, his estimate worth should be 5.3mil which is exactly right for me.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Sakho is hugely overrated. 5m is what I think exactly what's he worth, but with this market may be it's double (10m) max.

All of the transfers are extremely unhealthy, now suddently 95m is normal... within a YEAR??? when the economy is not even that much different (as for regular incomes).

Almost all of the crazy transfer cashes comes from oil, and that kick other's high up :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gennady @Tuan Sakho doesn't fit well in Klopp system but he is a great player, was key for Crystal Palace in helping them to remain in the PL. :)

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Yeah the market has become pretty crazy, and now expectations are very high. Some Arab will sell a 100 more barrels of oil in a day and decide to spend an outrageous amount of money on a player.