Barcelona, India 6 24

who should barcelona buy?

Comments
liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Both. But more importantly coutinho.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@liomessi I agree, they need a player to replace Iniesta in midfield above all else, they already got Dembele and technically Deulofeu (even though he isn't very good) so Griezmann isn't a priority.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Between those two, id take Greizmann. Coutinho is far too injury prone. Plus you also weaken a direct rival.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Agree with rain. I'm not sure how Coutinho gets rated above Greizmann, but there it is.

FredTilson 6 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

^ Well Griezmann has been quite shite this year. Over their careers, he's the better player no doubt

MESSI0 6 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

getting griezmann for 100m will be heaven in current scenario. He can play as striker as well as lw. So messi can move to midfield permanently as false 9. Coutinho is in a form of his own currently. So bringing him will be great too but he will be wasted if he plays as lw. griezmann is better lw than coutinho but coutinho is far better mid than griezmann

liomessi10 6 years ago

Would definitely be epic but we need a midfielder.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Barca needs Coutinho more, but they need to strengthen their team in all departments.

They are too dependent on Messi now, they kinda give up their tiki-taka in big occasions and more cautious (which is the best thing for their squad now).

Dont let these wins blow you from a fact that once Messi is injured or not in the field, the opponent won't have to mark him as much and will be more confident going forward, Barca then just look like Deportivo with one or two stars,

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barca needs Coutinho more, but they need to strengthen their team in all departments.

They are too dependent on Messi now, they kinda give up their tiki-taka in big occasions and more cautious (which is the best thing for their squash now).

Dont let these wins blow you from a fact that once Messi is injured or not in the field, the oponent wont mark him as much and will be more confident going forward, Barca then just look like Deportivo,

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash I doubt anybody is rating Coutinho above Griezmann mates. :P It just that Barca already spend the same amount Manchester spend on Pogba for Dembele to get a Neymar replacement, so in my mind, the priority now is to get a player to help reinforce the midfield.

@tuan Yeah, thats fair, Busquet is still class and their defense is better since Valverde took over but otherwise, its rough. :(

liomessi10 6 years ago

Defence needs to be fixed as well. I heard masche was leaving and barca are tryna sign a cb in january?

MESSI0 6 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

They have signed yerry mina already, maybe looking for more experienced defender now. Also manu withdrew interest from griezmann, maybe we have a better and only chance to get him for 100m only

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@MESSI0 To be fair, Yerry Mina isn't official yet and its still need to be confirmed wether or not he can be good for Barca or not.