Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guardian of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

So, I know I may have been a bit late but I got to see that movie at the cinema for once, so I thought I would ask you guys if you saw it and how you felt about it. NO SPOILER THOUGH! I may have seen the movie, but this might not be the case of every other people on FR. So please hold those in. ;)

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

a great sacrifice was made. great movie.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

a great sacrifice was made.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Yep, it was great. :( Gave me many feel actually. +1

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

It was great and hilarious. But it still can't beat the first one though.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@NovaRuk Yeah, you get the vibe that they may have tried too much with the humor in the second one. Not that I got a problem with that personally but its a detail I have remarked. The movie and concept felt a lot less fresh than the first movie as well. The reference are one of the thing I really liked though and I really thought it was a solid sequel in the end.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@NovaRuk Yeah, you get the vibe that they may have tried too much with the humor in the second one. Not that I got a problem with that personally but its a detail I have remarked. The movie and concept felt a lot less fresh than the first movie as well. The reference are one of the thing I really liked though.

@NovaRuk Yeah, you get the vibe that they may have tried too much with the humor in the second one. Not that I got a problem with that personally but its a detail I have remarked. The movie and concept felt a lot less fresh than the first movie as well. The reference are one of the thing I really liked though and I really thought it was a solid follow-up in the end.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Not as good as the first one but given how awesome that one was, I knew it would have been hard to beat. I think they had a little too much going on whereas, in the first one, you had more down time to really get the comedy rolling. Still, a very good movie and I do suggest seeing it in theaters if you can.