Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guess the player 2018 edition #1
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Been a while since I or other have been doing this. I chose to make a new series of thread about it. I'll try to make this hard for you guys since I know your so good. Don't be worried to try your luck as well!

This player is currently playing in La Liga on loan from another club. He has in the past scored a total of 3 goal in 3 appearance in a single champion league group stage for that other club.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Been a while since I or other have been doing this. I chose to make a new series of thread about it. I'll try to make this hard for you guys since I know your so good. Don't be worried to try your luck as well!

This player is currently playing in La Liga on loan from another club. He has in the past scored a total of 3 goal in 3 appearance in the champion league group stage for that other club.

Comments
Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

any other clues? :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Okay, here some more clue: He played in the past for the team he is currently on loan at and he also was playing last season (2016/2017) in one of the other top five league which isn't spain and it was then that he played in the champion league. The reason why he went back on loan to his former team was because of lack of playtime.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

any other clues? :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Wow, I guess I'm being too hard now. The team he played for last season was an English team. Since they were not able to sell him last summer, they loaned him back to his former club. Newcastle might have been interested in signing him that summer but it didn't work out.

Aiden_Finland 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Its either NOLITO or JESUS NAVAS i think it might be NOLITO

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

lmaooo after 10 years of thinking and searching, is it L**** P****

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Yep, thats it, you found him. :D I'm a bit surprised it took someone that long to find it. But then again, we are talking about a player who was pretty much unknown before joining one of the big six and failed to get enough game time last season. I really thought he was really good in CL though. :D

Anyway, here is your reward Eden17: enter image description here

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Who is it tho?!!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@liomessi Lucas Perez from Arsenal who play with Deportivo on loan. ;)

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Ohh!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

That guy was seriously under-rated at Arsenal for me. He was great in europe when he did got some chance. :D