Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guess the player 2018 edition #18
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

This player has been playing for the same team in the last 10 year and is no longer playing at an international level. This player also have two brothers who play or played football. This player played in Turkey in his career and its where he won his first major trophy. He never scored more than 12 league goal in a single season and rarely ever played more than 30 league games in a season despite being a key player for his team most of the time. He worked as a construction worker in the first few year of his senior career. His playing number was 28 at one point of his career.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Suprised to see nobody has tried anything yet. :O It ain't really that hard.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

is the player still playing?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@liomessi Yeah, he still is.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Hehe, I didn't expect this one to really be a challenge for any of you guys, but I'm happy to see nobody found it yet! :P

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Sounds like the third Boateng brother, can't really think of any other three brothers who played football

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Raimondo Nope, that is not the player I'm thinking of. :)

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

omg i just don't have time these days.
was first thinking altintop but they don't have a third brother that i can find

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

4 days, still nobody who found it... I just can't believe it. :O Anyway, here is another hint, he play for a team who has a red kits and he isn't a defender.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Which country is he playing in?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

France.

Edit: Ooops, I thought you meant which country he came from, he playing in one of the top 5 european country but not France! So Spain, Germany, Italy or England, one of those four. Sorry again for the fail on my part. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

France.

France.

Edit: Oh, shit, I thought you meant which country he came from, he playing in one of the top 5 european country but not France! So Spain, Germany, Italy or England, one of those four. Sorry again for the fail on my part. ;)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

He scored a brace recently by the way.

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Wonderfull solo run, and what a finish. Against my Favorite team from that league :(
The brothers fact threw me off a bit. But you gave away a little too much info so it was ok.

bluezz 6 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

just seen this.. is it ribery? i remember he retired from international along with anelka etc and also remember a twitter post saying he worked as a construction worker and checked the recent bayern game, he scored a brace

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@bluezz Yep, its Ribery, congrats on finding him: enter image description here

@Tuanis You can say his name if you want, its not like the old format anymore. ;)