Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guess the player 2018 edition #19
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

This former Colo-Colo player also played in Europe where he was important player until he was replaced in his position by one of his teammate. This player started his career in 2002 and he currently back in the team he first started playing profesionally in. He and one of his teammate both scored a brace in an europa league playoff, his teammate was Asian and played for a team that has Barcelona in its name in his youth. His team went out of the competition in the group stage of the Europa league but found domestic success as they won the league. He was his team best overall goalscorer that season.

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Ahh I can hardly guess from top of my head but is it Valdivia or Humberto (can't remember surname)?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Nope, it isn't them. ;)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Congrats man, how you found him? Here is you reward by the way: enter image description here

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

how is lucas barrios in barcelona youth?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@thebaldgenius

his teammate was Asian and played for a team that has Barcelona in its name in his youth.

It wasn't Barios, I'm still talking about his Asian teammate, Kagawa who didn't play for Barcelona in his youth by the way but some weird Japanese side who have Barcelona in their name. I said it on purpose to confuse people and think it was Barcelona. :P

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Some people are just too good at this game lol.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@thebaldegenius Yeah, sorry, like amir said, some people are really good at this game so I'm making this as hard and as confusing I can. But don't worry, I'll make more!