Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guess the player 2018 edition #20
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

This right back from Uruguay is playing for a team who have more than 40 point but less than 50. He and one of his teammate are tied for the most yellow card for their team this season and their team has the worse disciplinary record in all of the top five leagues in Europe when it come to yellow card. This player however haven't had a red card this season yet. Worth noting they are player with more yellow card than him this season in his league but they play for other team. He haven't scored more than 5 goal in his whole career in europe and is almost 30 year old.

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I know the player but I searched it so it isn't exactly fair :p I wanna see if anyone will know it though.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian You're technically allowed to search for him on the internet but its obviously even more impressive to do it without searching for him. I doubt anyone will find him without searching on the web though. XD

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Thats him Eden, it was bit too easy wasn't it? I need to give less obvious fact! :P Here your reward Eden: enter image description here

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I only knew him after the crazy goal he scored the other day, and I thought that may be why you chose him.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Lol, didn't even knew he scored recently! It was a really good freekick though! :)