Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guess the player 2018 edition #6
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

This south americain player spend most of his careers in Spain despite not playing there at the moment and having a short loan spell in the United Kingdom somewhere after 2010 but before 2015. If you were to type the name he is known by on Google, you'd propably find stuff related to something which is quite popular in Japan but has nothing to do with Football.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This south americain player spend most of his careers in Spain despite not playing there at the moment and having a short loan spell in the United Kingdom somewhere after 2010 but before 2015. If you were to type his the name he is known by on Google, you'd propably find stuff related to something which is quite popular in Asia but has nothing to do with Football.

This south americain player spend most of his careers in Spain despite not playing there at the moment and having a short loan spell in the United Kingdom somewhere after 2010 but before 2015. If you were to type the name he is known by on Google, you'd propably find stuff related to something which is quite popular in Asia but has nothing to do with Football.

Comments
liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Scrolled through players in championship and premier league. Searched their names and found nothing japanese. 🤕🤕🤕🤕

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@liomessi He is not playing in United Kingdom now, he been there on loan somewhere between 2010 and 2015 (only for a year but I'm not giving which season it was, would be too easy) thats all. Also, the name he is know by doesn't exactly sound very Japanese.

• History

@liomessi He is not playing in United Kingdom now, he been there on loan between 2010 and 2015 thats all. Also, the name he is know by doesn't exactly sound very Japanese.

@liomessi He is not playing in United Kingdom now, he been there on loan somewhere between 2010 and 2015 thats all. Also, the name he is know by doesn't exactly sound very Japanese.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Is he a still active player or has he retired?

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Am just gonna throw in some names...

Sergio Echigo
Sandro Hiroshi
Paulo Nagamura
Noguchi Pinto

¯_( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡° )_/¯

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Raimondo He is still active!

@NovaRuk He is known by a single name, which doesn't sound that japanese by the way. I'm starting to think it was a bad hint. :(

Here some more hint: He already played for his national team and he isn't Brazilian.

raimondo90 6 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Damn im having trouble. Stuani is the closest I can come up with. Uruguayan who played in Spain most of his career and had a spell at Middlesbrough but he is currently in Girona and I couldn't find a Japanese reference.

Edit it might actually be Miku! From Venezuela played all over Spain joined Celtic in 2012/13 and he is currently playing elsewhere. Miki is also used for some Japanese humanoid reference. Fits the bill.

• History

Damn im having trouble. Stuani is the closest I can come up with. Uruguayan who played in Spain most of his career and had a spell at Middlesbrough but he is currently in Girona and I couldn't find a Japanese reference.

Edit it might actually be Miku! From Venezuela played all over Spain joined Celtic in 2012/13 and he is currently playing elsewhere.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@raimondo90 Well, well, good work my friend, you found it, its Miku. The hint about typing his name on google leading to finding something popular in Japan, was actually about Hatsune Miku, that vocaloid thingy (seriously, I don't know if it only me but when I only type Miku on google, its all I seem to get with some restaurant in Canada). Anyway, here is your reward, a kit from the last team he played for in Spain! enter image description here

liomessi10 6 years ago

Omg he was in Scotland!! Never thought to look outside of england!!!
Btw i looked on a page that showed the players from last like 20 years!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@liomessi Oh, ok! Well, obviously, the fact I said United Kingdom was a trap. :P

liomessi10 6 years ago

^nice one 😎😎😎