Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guess the player 2018 edition #9
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

This player is the results of an English side academy and wasn't actually playing at the position he is playing today when he first started. At one point, he managed to make it into the PFA Team of the Year of his division. Prior to starting for the first-team, his career had been plagued with all kind of injury. He also had problem with the law at one point of his life and was fined for it.

Comments
NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Gareth Bale?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@NovaRuk

He also had problem with the law at one point of his life and was fined for it.

Bale never had any problem with the law from what I know but even if he did, he wasn't the player I was thinking about. :P

ashwin1729 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Wilshere?

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

John terry,?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@ashwin @liomessi Nope! Pherhap the fact he had problem with the law not really a good hint considering how many English player did. XD

Here some extra hint, he is English and played for England national team when he was a youth. He barely ever played in any senior national side however.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@ashwin @liomessi Nope! Pherhap the fact he had problem with the law not really a good hint considering how many English player did. XD

Here some extra hint, he is English and played for England national team when he was a youth but he did not play for the senior national side however.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Pennant? I don't have any idea lol.

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

Joey Barton?

538 11426

@Croatian @kyoekyar No, sorry, but good guess nevertheless.

More hint: In his senior career, he only played for 3 different team, and was actually only shortly on loan at one of those 3.

• History

More hint: In his senior career, he only played for 3 different team, and was actually only shortly on loan at one of those 3.

ashwin1729 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I want to say Richards, but he didn't have a trouble with the law...as far as I know...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@ashwin I can confirm its not him. The player I'm talking about never played in Italy.

538 11426

@Eden17 No though its a good guess once again. Another hint, he was in the PFA Team of the Year between 2010 and now and he wasn't in the Premier League when he got named in it.

• History

@Eden17 No though its a good guess once again. Another hint, he was in the PFA Team of the Year between 2010 and now and he wasn't in the Premier League when he won it.

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

James Tomkins

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@kyoekyar Well done, here is your price! enter image description here

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Never heard of him 😕😕😕

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Do more easier ones, when considering English players the last person I think of is James Tomkins.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir_keal Yeah, I guess that one was a bit too hard, the hint weren't really specific enough.