Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guiness book 4 records
yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Footyroom has officially announce that the biggest Troll on the  site will make it to the world record guiness book by the end of the year. 

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

How did you know this ? They told you personally ?

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

I no who told me but i can't tell the only ting i know so far is the rankings with chugz4 in first position followed by nobody in second position so guys u better start fighting 4 third because the grand pris is waiting for u 

TevezIsMyHERO 12 years ago
Manchester City, England 5 27

count me in (former king of trolls) 

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

i will accept this prize very happily and i would like to thank all arsenal fans for givin me so many thumbs downs and i hope you keep on giving me more i would also like to thank all of my fellow trolls and i will be a good role model to all trolls i would also like to thank nobody because he made me the troll i im

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

well u've heard chugz4 keep up the good job arsenal fans n make chugz the lucky winner by the end of the year 

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

So if ur a troll n u tink u got wat it takes to join this forum add me this will help me no all the trolls n give them a dially ranking for example the troller of the day so far is TevezIsMyHERO
Avis: this is for all troll wana be
if ur known as a troll wana be ur not allowed to join this forum e.g azandre_69 we all know he is a troll wana be so he is not allowed to join

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Hahahaha :D

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

well koldimere has made himself a troll hater that automatically disqualified him for participating in the competition this is from the board of management n this is from ur yourmama personally shut ur anus up koldimere n do not write on this forum again failure to that u will receive a warning from the board of management   

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Who is the management? Just to know :)

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

too many question expertwanker ur either in or not? n i will suggest to the the management board to send u a warning 4 asking too many questions 

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

WTF?! are you a bunch of childs or stupid fatty nerds hiden in the basement of your mothers house? what the fuck is wrong with you people?! 

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

GunnerGo fuck urself the forum clear stated trolls only so wat the fuck r u doing here ohh u can't read i wouldn't blame ur an arsenal fan

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@GunnerGo , just ignore them these people are called : pussy's behind their computer screen... or you can call them : Cyberhero's...

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Look who is talking.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Jimskeleton , stfu you cocksucker -_-

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

lmao, your such a moron, only way you can reply to anyone is through abuse. You're on your last warning remember kid.

TevezIsMyHERO 12 years ago
Manchester City, England 5 27

CR7skillz is so retarded that he doesnt realise that he is a troll too. 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

offcourse dude im in your team :D we are both TROLL-BROTHERS ;)

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

WOW he might be strong :D