Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guus Hiddink signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

WHAT A JOKE!  I lost my respect for Guus. 

The Dutchman has reached an agreement with the ambitious Russians and will be the new man in charge at the Dagestan side after signing a lucrative deal
Hiddink has been in Moscow to thrash out the details of the package, which reports in Holland have suggested will be worth €10 million-a-year (£8.3m) net of tax, with Anzhi chiefs. It is understood that one of the sticking points when the two parties held talks before Christmas was Hiddink's insistence that the club put in place a youth academy.   

Comments
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Guus Hiddink always goes for the money... rich bastard...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

That Anzhi is starting to piss me off.Now they want Capello,earlier,they wanted tevez.Stupid club who thinks only about money.They want to buy everyone.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@CR7skillz

You do realize that the player you idolise is demanding for more money after hearing that Samuel Eto'o is receiving more than he is. See the irony? 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Heisinburg , You do realise that you have a pedofilee on your picture with a mushstach ... and bayern aint gonna win no thropies this year in the bundesliga -_-''

TheGunnerz 12 years ago
Lazio, Portugal 0 4

@CR7skillz @Heisinburg , Well football is actually not about the money its about talent but now we live in 2012 so everything is money , I hate modern football.

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@CR7skillz

the season's not over yet. And yes, that "pedofilee" is from a show called "Breaking Bad" and his name is Heisinburg. I guess they don't play that show in Iraq, do they?

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

In Iraq we know something called : Respect and Brothership... in germany u have hookers on the street and strange people... Iraq is getting better and better and im proud of my country i always will be... and yes offcourse they have the show breaking bad on TV but i never watch boring shows...

Heisinburg 12 years ago

Breaking Bad? A boring show?! You must be mentally disabled.......

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Heisinburg , mentally disabled .. please talk normal english your german not american... -_-

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@CR7skillz

You didn't understand what I said? Yep, you're indeed mentally disabled.

And you don't live in Iraq. According to your profile, you live in the Netherlands so......you must have been ashamed of living in your "proud" country HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Heisinburg , Yes i do live in the netherlands but i support the iraqi national team and i always will be iraqi... too bad i cant live in "my" country... cuz its not safe there... i wish it was...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

how did this go from a coach to iraq and germany and breaking bad? btw cr7 u contradicted ur self in multiple occasions