Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Harry Kane is quite good
Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Kane: 2,007 mins, 20 goals (5 assists) equals one every 100.4 mins (80.4 mins incl. assists)
Lukaku: 2,817 mins, 24 goals (6 assists), equals one every 117.4 mins (93.9 mins incl. assists)
Aguero: 2,054 mins, 17 goals, equals one every 120.8 mins
Sanchez: 2,539 mins, 18 goals (9 assists), equals one every 141.16 mins (94 mins incl. assists)
Zlatan: 2437 mins, 17 goals (5 assists), 143.4 mins (110.8 mins incl. assists)
Costa: 2,668 mins, 17 goals (5 assists), equals one every 156.9 mins (121.3 mins incl. assists)

Just some data I collected from WhoScored.

Oh hey, did you know that Harry Kane just joined the elite club of Premier league strikers who have scored 20+ goals for 3 seasons in a row? ( http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39615446 ). Only Ruud van Nistlerooy (3) Alan Shearer (4) and Thierry Henry (5) are in that club with him.

And he's only 23 years old! Blimey, as they say...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Kane: 2,007 mins, 20 goals (5 assists) equals one every 100.4 mins (80.4 mins incl. assists)
Lukaku: 2,817 mins, 24 goals (6 assists), equals one every 117.4 mins (93.9 mins incl. assists)
Aguero: 2,054 mins, 17 goals, equals one every 120.8 mins
Sanchez: 2,539 mins, 18 goals (9 assists), equals one every 141.16 mins (94 mins incl. assists)
Zlatan: 2437 mins, 17 goals (5 assists), 143.4 mins (110.8 mins incl. assists)
Costa: 2,668 mins, 17 goals (5 assists), equals one every 156.9 mins (121.3 mins incl. assists)

Just some data I collected from WhoScored.

Oh hey, did you know that Harry Kane just joined the elite club of Premier league strikers who have scored 20+ goals for 3 seasons in a row? Only Ruud van Nistlerooy (3) Alan Shearer (4) and Thierry Henry (5) are in that club with him.

And he's only 23 years old! Blimey, as they say...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39615446

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

He's one of our own. That's why he's good lol.

And heh, just for kicks I looked up Dele Alli, too:

2,522 mins, 16 goals (5 assists), equals one every 157.6 mins (120.1 mins incl. assists)

...which is juuust short of Costa (but ahead of him including assists), and interesting because he's only a midfielder. Just for comparison, Eden Hazard has:

2,524 mins, 14 goals (5 assists) equaling one every 180.3 mins (135.8 mins incl. assists).

Obviously Hazard is the more complete and better overall player, but right now Alli is making the grade.

And he's only 21. :)

• History

2,522 mins, 16 goals (5 assists), equals one every 157.6 mins (120.1 mins incl. assists)

...which is interesting because he's only a midfielder.

...which is interesting because he's only a midfielder. Just for comparison, Eden Hazard has 2,524 mins, 14 goals (5 assists) equaling one every 180.3 mins (135.8 mins incl. assists). Obviously Hazard is the more complete and better overall player, but that's pretty insane numbers.

...which is juuust short of Costa (but ahead of him including assists), and interesting because he's only a midfielder. Just for comparison, Eden Hazard has 2,524 mins, 14 goals (5 assists) equaling one every 180.3 mins (135.8 mins incl. assists). Obviously Hazard is the more complete and better overall player, but that's pretty insane numbers.

...which is juuust short of Costa (but ahead of him including assists), and interesting because he's only a midfielder. Just for comparison, Eden Hazard has:

2,524 mins, 14 goals (5 assists) equaling one every 180.3 mins (135.8 mins incl. assists). Obviously Hazard is the more complete and better overall player, but right now Alli is making the grade.

2,524 mins, 14 goals (5 assists) equaling one every 180.3 mins (135.8 mins incl. assists).

Obviously Hazard is the more complete and better overall player, but right now Alli is making the grade.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

How about Sonaldo? He has been on fire this season

Oh that's true! Turns out Son has racked up a respectable:

1,616 mins, 12 goals (4 assists), equaling one every 134.7 mins (101 mins incl. assists)

...which would place him 4th in the original list. Crikey!

Hey, don't know if this kind of form is going to last forever for us, but it's been great to watch.

• History

Oh that's true! Turns out Son has racked up a respectable:

1,616 mins, 12 goals (4 assists), equaling one every 134.7 mins (101 mins incl. assists)

...which would place him 4th in the original list. Crikey!

Hey, don't know if this kind of form is going to last forever for us, but it's been great to watch.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Spur is on fire on the wings of those guys.

I am seriously jealous..

Although, would be nice they bring that to European cups ... ::giggle ::giggle...

Hopefully, next season they will

• History

Spur is on fire on the wings of those guys.

I am seriously jealous...

I wouldn't mind seeing United back there with us, even if you have to win the EL to get there. :) We've hated that competition at Spurs for years (especially since the years we competed for it it didn't gain entry in to the CL), but it would be a big statement by Mou that he's coming back.

LOL imagine doing that and taking Liverpool's place if they come 4th!

• History

I wouldn't mind seeing United back there with us, even if you have to win the EL to get there. :) We've hated that competition at Spurs for years, but it would be a statement by Mou.

LOL imagine doing that and taking Liverpool's place!

I wouldn't mind seeing United back there with us, even if you have to win the EL to get there. :) We've hated that competition at Spurs for years (especially since the years we competed for it it didn't gain entry in to the CL), but it would be a big statement by Mou that he's coming back.

LOL imagine doing that and taking Liverpool's place!

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He's good but sadly for England he didn't play as impressive for whatever reason.

Perhaps because this man had him taking corners:

enter image description here

It's a mystery!

• History

Perhaps because this man had him taking corners:

enter image description here

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lollll you never know

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

great post, would love to see Kane emulate this success in Europe and internationally

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Ah, remember when people said he'd only be a one-season wonder? Way to prove the haters wrong. He's one of the 3 best strikers in the league. I just wish I'd understand what he says in his interviews lol

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Kane, Alli and Son, such great spirit those 3 got playing together, gotta love seeing Alli and Son celebrating together every time they score a goal. This team is looking so good now, they were the best in defense last season and are now propably the best in attack. :3

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

Adjusted for pk's, Alli is G/A every 126 mins and Hazard is G/A every 148 mins. That's a pretty healthy difference. Also does not speak highly of Hazard's end product, considering that would put him pretty far down the charts in the league. I was just talking crap about Aguero having a 140, Hazard's is worse. I know he's a midfielder don't kill me

EDIT: Chelsea has also only scored 3 fewer league goals than Spurs. Either Spurs are way over reliant on Kane/Alli, or more likely, Chelsea are getting lots of contribution from positions that would not generally be expected to score and assist goals.

• History

Adjusted for pk's, Alli is G/A every 126 mins and Hazard is G/A every 148 mins. That's a pretty healthy difference. Also does not speak highly of Hazard's end product, considering that would put him pretty far down the charts in the league. I was just talking crap about Aguero having a 140, Hazard's is worse. I know he's a midfielder don't kill me

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sun I can confirm its the second my badger friend. ;) Chelsea does get a lots of contribution from position that shouldn't score like Alonso, Moses or their defender, even Kante and Matic manage to score some for Chelsea if I'm not wrong. Also, they have more quality in their subs in attack like Willian and Batshuayi. Tottenham has Janssen, you know, the striker who can only score penality. XD

• History

@Sun I can confirm its the second my badger friend. ;) Chelsea does get a lots of contribution from position that shouldn't score like Alonso, Moses or their defender, even Kante and Matic manage to score some for Chelsea if I'm not wrong. Also, they have a more quality in their subs in attack like Willian and Batshuayi. Tottenham has Janssen, you know, the striker who can only score penality. XD

Lodatz 7 years ago

Oh, I forgot Eriksen!

2,717 mins, 7 goals (12 assists) equals one every 388 mins (143 mins incl. ass.)

As for areas of scoring/creating, it seems we have 11 different scorers on the books this season (15 incl. assists).

Chelsea have exactly the same. It's so tight!

For comparison:

Liverpool: 12 (15)
City: 16 (18)
United: 14 (16)
Arsenal: 12 (17)

Interesting trends...

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I have a lot faith that Harry Kane finally will be more than just corner taker for England ! We always have promising pool of talents but then when tournament comes , they become mediocre!

Dele Alí arguebly best young player in Europe right now .

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

typical overrated english player.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Dele Alí arguebly best young player in Europe right now .

i'm out lol.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

"The England international has now been involved in 40 Premier League goals since joining Spurs from MK Dons -- the same number that Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and David Beckham had managed combined before their 21st birthdays. Cristiano Ronaldo had been involved in 25 -- 14 goals and 11 assists -- by the time he turned 21. "

He still needs improvements but for young player that is a big achievement

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

That's actually pretty impressive.