Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hello guys! You all think which team will win the euro club champion?
walaoehh 8 years ago Edited
1 4

hello guys, just wan ask you all, which team will win the euro club champion this year~~~^^?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

hello guysi am newbie in footyroomjust wan ask you all~~which team will win the euro club champion this year~~~^^?

hello guys!i am newbie in footyroom!just wan ask you all~~which team will win the euro club champion this year~~~^^?

hello guys!!just wan ask you all~~which team will win the euro club champion this year~^^?

hello guys!! just wan ask you all~~which team will win the euro club champion this year~^^?

hello guysjust wan ask you all~~which team will win the euro club champion this year~^^?

Comments
dr_chelsea 8 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 58

France have a good chance............. supporting them now that England have gone

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Germany

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

italy

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Belgium or italy and maybe germany.

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

italy

Argjentt 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

Italy or Portugal.If Germany beat Italy,then they'll win it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Italy or Portugal.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

With the amount of luck they've had so far, Portugal.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Portugal to win the EURO without winning any match in regular time would be just, total mindblowing.
I go for Italy/Germany whoever wins this got biggest chance to win the whole cup imo.

Chanakya999 8 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

I'm going to say Germany but we need to watch you for Portugal, France, and even Iceland (lol).

If Iceland wins (most likely not), I wonder what would be bigger: Leicester City winning BPL or Iceland winning Euros