Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Help me find the game...
_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Long time ago I saw a game including José Antonio Reyes... I don't remember if it was when he was playing in Sevilla or Arsenal... and I think the game was versus Barcelona. Anyway I remember him getting "injured" outside the pitch but rolled into it to make referee stop the game to get him medical treatment. The opponents team got furious as it stopped their play... and if I am not wrong Puyol? went to him trying to move him out of the pitch but he persisted in rolling to and staying in the pitch. This game happened I think some ten years ago and would appreciate if someone could help me find that specific game. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP :)

Comments
Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Damn. I was trying to google all sorts of things regarding this, but couldn't find anything. Hope you'll find it

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

I've tried with google too but didn't get much help neither. Thats why I asked here.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Couldn't find it either, only thing I found was a supposed dive against Giggs and the fact he got bite by his team-mate in a very personal place. :P

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Same here. Maybe it was in Atletico when they won 4-2 against Barca 01/03/2008? Just a long shot. But, would make sense if it was in a match where they beat Barca (if you remember correctly, of course). Difficult to find some full match content of the matches way back though.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure it was Reyes that did the rolling but he never played with Atletico? Or did he?

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@Pelle he spend 4 years with Atleti

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

It might have been a dream!!
I had a dream about an imaginary match once!

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

No it was not a dream. I watched it with a friend and we still laugh at that situation today. And when Costa did it not too long ago it was a "deja vu". Problem is it might even have been pre-youtube times... I might have to go through his career game by game :S

liomessi10 6 years ago

Could it be a different player? Maybe same name?

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I swear I know what you are talking about but I cannot remember who it was or what teams. I've tried looking for unsportman compilations and I haven't found it yet.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Match is Real Madrid vs Arsenal and it ended 0-1, Henry with famous winner. It was 74th minute when Reyes rolled on floor after aerial duel. He was there but Madrid continued attack, crossed the ball and Ljungberg left it with (I think?) misplaced pass, camera turns to Reyes and number 24 from Madrid (Mejia) tries to pick up Reyes because he is in field, but Reyes pushes him and keeps rolling. Suddenly everyone is near him and both Reyes and Casillas end with yellow cards. The single clip is impossible to find but you can see it on footballia.net, I watched it myself.

All credit to reddit user u/simomii

liomessi10 6 years ago

Nice one!!

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

I hope u are right... The specific thing I remember is when Reyes rolls back into the pitch. I'm going to check it out. All cred to you for help though