Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

here i am again
VamosMadridCR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

Hello guys its me VamosMadridCR7 and yes i am CR7skillz from iraq... i just wanna say that i have learned my lesson and i got banned by FR. And for the last time i want to apologize for everyone that i hurt his feelings or something. I hope we can have together a nice football disscussions ;) 

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ok...But I think you just want to lie to others. We'll see.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

@experfootball11 , No i dont want to like to others... i have been racist and annoying and i have said very bad things to other people and now im back with the good side of me ;)

You keep thumbing yourself up. :p

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

hahah :P

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

i'm looking forward on your nice football discussion the skillz.. Well come aboard mate! tonight it's gonna be Madrid's Win! 

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

...... As long as you don't reply to my comments, I wish you the best on Footyroom.

You said some very filthy things, and honestly, I don't believe you're sorry. 

It's quite obvious that you don't deserve a second change, but that's my opinion of course.

Wish you the very best

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

this was my reaction to footyroom when I saw your ass back...

I'll be watching you! One wrong move and you're out! I'm not kidding!

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

Hahaha its nice to see my old footyroom mates again :D

CR7_Madrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 8 27

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Agree with koldimere, i hope you have learned your lesson and one wrong move then your out.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@cr7_madrid Lol

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

@Cr7skillz we are not your mates...we never will be either!

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

shut the fuk up cr7skillz i thought u died and that was the happiest day of my life now u are u back and i wish nothing but misery and a painful death for u terrorist mother farker. messi loves to recieves blowjobs off hot chicks whereas ronaldo fortunately loves to give blowjobs

You have an obsession with blowjobs.

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

@MESSIfaggottt , do you like blowjobs , if you do ask your father if he can give you a nice blowjobb OH never mind your peniss is too small faggottt

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

i fucking love blowjobs. who doesnt? i know messi doesnt mind. i also know that ronaldo loves em too! but loves to give them to faggots like u! fucking iraqee

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

What the fuck is this piece of shit doing back here? They should fucking get this guy's IP address and ban him forever! You think this bastard is sorry? You think he deserves a second chance? He's already on his way abusing some users.

"vidic?? lahm?? your a pretty stupid barca fan as i thought.. thiago silva is pretty good and bale is a MIDFIELDER u idiots -_- he was a defender but now not anymore.. and jordi alba is not very good he needs to learn more.. i know sergio ramos is aggresive but he is a good and strong defender... and really Mascherano??? if you put mascherano in the top 10 best defenders in the world then you are really really dumb , stupid and brainfreezed -_- "

Get this fucker out! Ban him FOREVER! 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

People like him don't change.

@Jimskeleton :  Wait,maybe there's changes.