Dragan Stojkovic - Guangzhou R&F FC - £7.1mil per year
Arsene Wenger - Arsenal FC - £8.9 mil per year
Manuel Pellegrini - Hebei China Fortune F.C.- £8.9 mil per year
Fabio Capello - Jiangsu Suning F.C.- £8.9 mil per year
Fabio Cannavaro - Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao F.C. - £10.6 mil per year
Jose Mourinho - Manchester United - £15 mil per year
Pep Guardiola - Manchester City - £15.3 mil per year
Marcello Lippi - China - £18 mil per year

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/international/categories/english-premier-league/the-10-highest-paid-managers-in-the-world-update/289616

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Do you know how much Conte get paid? What about Pochetino? I'm really curious. Considering what they been doing, I feel they should be paid more. Also, its crazy to see that many manager who manage in China, its really getting out of hands. And their manager aren't even that good! :D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Conte got an improved contract but not extension. The rumor of Conte leaving Chelsea and getting Luis Enrique page I just found:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/02/27/luis-enriques-wage-demands-may-deter-chelsea-appointing-spaniard/

It says Chelsea would pay £16.5 mil for Enrique which is £9.5mil more for the demands of Enrique compared to what Conte got after the improved contract, so Conte should be just below Klopp in terms of how much he earns which is why he isn't on the list, it's a small margin.

It's crazy how much they get in China, Lippi got so much but didn't get them to the World Cup.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

It's crazy how much they get in China, Lippi got so much but didn't get them to the World Cup.

Agreed, personally, I'd feel ashamed if I was paid that kind of money and failed to qualify for WC. I mean, if Lippi keep this up a few year, he will be able to buy himself his own football club at one point. :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

China...

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tuan Seem relevant:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan Seem revelant: