Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Eden Hazard wants to move to Arsenal
iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

The Gunners had reportedly lost out on the race to land the talented Belgian, as there were a number of reports floating about, which claimed that the forward had opted to make a move to Tottenham Hotspur instead.

However, the Lille player has now gone on to reveal that it would be a wiser option to make a move to Arsenal, given the fact that Thomas Vermaelen plays for them and how there are a number of players from the French Ligue 1 already amongst their ranks. At the same time, Arsene Wenger’s French connections have also been highlighted as a positive by Hazard.

Quote, "There are several clubs that interest me in England and Arsenal is really a part"

"Of course, it's always more fun when the football is beautiful. In addition, at Arsenal, there is a French coach and French players, as well as my compatriot Thomas Vermaelen." unquote.

Well, Arsenal, I think you guys will be a very lucky club next season and hopefully this is will be a beginning of Arsenal's Golden Era once again!

that is all for now!

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I hope to God he comes! We need someone like him! Thanks for the posts and news my friend! Keep them coming!

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

We would be very fortunate to have him on our squad.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Hazard is an outstanding winger, but think, does Arsenal need a player in his position. They have Arshavin, Walcott, Gervinho, and Oxlade-Chamberlain as their wingers. There are rumors that Arshavin will be leaving for Russia but I don't quite see any of the other three leaving. That's also the reason Arsene Wenger bought Gervinho and not Hazard despite both of them being at Lille, because Arsene couldn't afford Hazard at the point. In fact, I can see him at Chelsea alongside Juan Mata. He might even move to Tottenham since Gareth Bale is being targeted by Barcelona. But there is a possibility that Hazard will go to Arsenal, but only if they can afford him. Alexis Sanchez plays similarly to Hazard and he cost Barca nearly 40 million euros. Hazard should be worth around 35-45 million euros since he is younger and shows more promise.

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

You bring up some good points. I can definitely see Hazard playing an attacking midfield role though. he seems very dynamic and flexible on the pitch.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He is very dynamic but Arsenal don't play with more than one attacking midfielder. Before it used to be Nasri and now it's Arteta. I don't see Arteta leaving so soon after joining Arsenal.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

i think hazard would be a great addition, they've been pushing for this trade for a while. Arsenal should trade out there inconsistent players and get more consistent ones. You guys might disagree but arshavin and gervinho in my eyes are very streaky and inconsistent. Walcott has improved vastly and is playing great lately. There is no way you can compare chamberlain to hazard...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

It will help Arsenal for sure. He will be amazing and loved with his skills !

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

WTF do u mean by highly rated player Eden Hazard he is the best player in he's generation

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Neymar is highly rated the guy plays in Brazilian league tell him to comme to Europe. He won't cause he will be to scared of facind defender like Kompany/ Terry/ Vidic/ chiellini/Tiago silva....

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

@Dynastian98 Hazard can play as an attacking midfielder instead of as a winger. Just like how Chelsea uses Mata. Besides, Arshavin's about to leave and Ox is still too young to play big matches. Arteta? he's somewhat injury-prone. This "multiplayer" is who Arsenal needs.