Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hot derby!
_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Was watching Bilbao-R.Sociedad and just for fun read about the history of this derby... really interesting!

Which is your favorite derby?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

England vs their WC group

Joking aside, it's tough to top the clasico.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

El Clasico
MU derby
Milan derby (used to be)
Madrid derby

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

This is the oldest South American derby. Argentina vs Uruguay.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

The old firm derby is mine. It's so obvious it goes beyond football.. Always intense. And AIK-Djurgården in Swedish Allsvenskan is pretty intense too.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Easily all Chelsea derbies and the Serbian derby of Zvezda vs Partizan because of the atmosphere.
I am telling you it needs a big ballsack to even go there ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Easily all Chelsea derbies and the Serbian derby of Zvezda vs Partizan because of the atmosphere.
I am telling you it takes a big ballsack to even go there ;)

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

Manchester Derby, since its the one I've seen the most after starting watching football more seriously. Saw the 3 last of these game and damn, the first one last season was one of the most boring I ever saw, 0-0 it was if I remember correctly. To be fair though, the other 2 were great. What with Rashford scoring the winning goal in the second encounter last season and Kevin de Bruyne superb performance in the first one of this season. Anyway, they are not the kind of game you forget easily, for sure, like the Classico.

• History

Manchester Derby, since its the one I've seen the most after starting watching football more seriously. Saw the 3 last of these game and damn, the first one last season was one of the most boring I ever saw, 0-0 it was. To be fair though, the other 2 were great. What with Rashford scoring the winning goal in the second encounter last season and Kevin de Bruyne superb performance in the first one of this season.

_Pelle_ 7 years ago

@tuan: el clasico isnt exactly a derby?

wescarlyon 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 0 22

I find the Madrid derby one of the most interesting. It's a game of defence vs attack if you get what I mean?! Athletico can pride themselves in one of, if not, the best defence in the world, whereas Real have one of the best attacks in the world when they're in-form. This is what I find the most interesting, as Athleti happily sit back and hit Real on the counter. But then, Real aren't so bad at defending either. Dunno if this makes sense? All a load of waffle

_Pelle_ 7 years ago Edited

Sporting-Benfica
Galatasaray-Besiktas-Fenerbache
Olympiacos-Panathinaikos
Roma-Lazio

• History

Sporting-Benfica
Galatasaray-Besiktas-Fenerbache
Olympiacos-Panathinaikos

dr_chelsea 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 58

Chelsea vs Arsenal on of my fav, also the Madrid derby and even though El Classico isn't actually a derby it is one of the best clashes to watch

_Pelle_ 7 years ago

El clasico is, kind of, the derby of spain. Like Juve-Inter is the "derby d'Italia"...

I wonder which is the closest to "derby of England" ?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Pelle Liverpool vs Manchester United?

_Pelle_ 7 years ago

yeah good suggestion