Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How bad is Chelsea? This bad...
Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Breakdown of the poor stats of Chelsea’s stars this season:

The article, by The Times, isn’t all negative.
Looking for the positives at Stamford Bridge, The Times also singles out Asmir Begovic, Kurt Zouma, Willian and Cesar Azpilicueta for upping their games during Chelsea’s slump.

Enjoy the graphic below.
enter image description here

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

''''Enjoy the graphic below.'''''
Cough Cough.

quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

There must be something happening at the club.
On the other side, I'm really stunned on how good Willian perform. The question from me is:
Is Willian really that good or, it is just the way attack of Chelsea has fallen very, very deep that Willian's performances looks much better now?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

There must be something happening in the club.
On the other side I'm really stunned on how good Willian is. The question from me is:
Is Willian really that good or, it is just the way attack of Chelsea has fallen very, very deep that Willian's performances looks much better now?

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Hazard hasn't scored since May? Damn.

Considering he's Chelsea main PK taker that's amazing.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

hate to say it but the problem in chelsea is costa and maybe other players, costa would suit atletico's team bcuz they all have the same character but not chelsea. the way costa acts and behaves is different from other chelsea players and that has a big effect on the players ego.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

We learned 1 thing through this bad season of us, when other teams fans are BOOíng and asking their teams to sack their manager we still support and show faith to our manager and team despite all this bad results at least most of us. This is what brightens my day as a Chelsea fan to prove that we are not as plastic as they think.

AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@SunFlash

Considering he's Chelsea main PK taker that's amazing.

Apart that most of the referees don't give us a penalty for an obvious penalty, there is no chance for him to take them.

The problem is that the fans are with Mourinho no matter what, while the players are not. Half of the team need to leave if they don't want to play for the club and the badge, regardless of who is the manager at the club. We are not playing as a team any more.

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@sunflash

Considering that all the fans think that we unfairly asking for PKs . Check how many we got and how many more we have not got . It is ridiculous .

@alex

Can't agree with you more mate ! Even if the Sponge Bob square pants was managing team . Star players that we have should be chasing low rated player who basically goes past two people like nothing wtf is this .

Have some respect for yourself !

Love it the way Henry just said in front of Fabrgegas ! Look at Fabregas face ! IT burned him ! Good job Thiery ! Spot on what he said !

enter link description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@sunflash

Considering that all the fans think that we unfairly asking for PKs . Check how many we got and how many more we have not got . It is ridiculous .

@alex

Can't agree with you more mate ! Even if the Sponge Bob square pants was managing team . Star players that we have should be chasing low rated player who basically goes past two people like nothing wtf is this .

Have some respect for yourself !

Love it the way Henry just said in front of Fabrgegas ! Look at Fabregas face ! IT burned him ! Good job Thiery ! Spot on what he said !

enter link description here

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@marcus Very open interview. I actually could watch it, should do always like this. Not just f*cking around talking nonsense, like usually.

Tacuachillo 8 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

@jozemaurinho - I think the only reason he haven't been sacked it's because it Mourinho. If it would of been any other manager he would of been long gone. Same reason for standing behind him. He has proved himself, so you know it's not the manager. I question if you stand by the same way if it would be another manager.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Depends mate. Who? Someone who had success with my club previously? Someone who is successful mostly in his career? ? Yeah I would back them up according to what they are. Apparently Mourinho is both and 1 bad season doesn't say anything to me.
If it was someone new who is managing the team poor without any success I would want him sacked but I would never BOO him as long as he has the colour and shirt of my club.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Talking about Willian, im positively surprised by his performences this season. From one of the weakest links of the team he is atm without a doubt their best player on the pitch and even really good with Brazil. He used to shoot 20 times to get one on target, now he gets them all on target...
Actually Chelsea's results are hiding the fact that he is doing wonders lately.

I also have an unpopular opinion, i believe the problem is Mou tactics... Ok the players arent in confidence and its logical due to results and pressure, but the guy keeps playing with only one striker and put so much pressure on his back 4 to keep a clean sheet. I mean why moaning about useless goals conceded when you have the players to score 5 goals a game.
Give that same team to Carlo, playing with 4-3-3 and you see them on top of the league. I actually dont want to be in the training with Chelsea player knowing how Mou ould be after bad results they seem to have had enough of it.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

About the Willian part surely you are 100% correct.

If changing a system to 4-3-3 and appointing Carlo Ancelotti as manager would win you BPL I can name you at least 4 teams that would already hire him. :)

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

First it was Ivanovic,then Cahill, then Costa, then Cesc, then Matic, then Terry Pedro and Oscar... Who's next to blame ?
While something never change, Mou stubborness, keeps the same tactics again and again... He isnt the only responsible but its not only the players mistake imo.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

@JozeMourinho

Plastic fans? where?...

just do it

The only reason Mou hasnt been trashed by the fans is simply because of the recent success. As with the link I just showed, Chelsea fans can get very desperate with other managers.

Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

This is good news for PSG. Knock them out out the CL and sign Hazard on for a bargain. Hard times but no can can feel sorry with the squad you have. The players just don't care. So either the manager leaves or they offload people.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Tuanis Pff bring it on matey.

enter image description here

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Personally I felt we should have given Moyes until the end of the season, we were only a few games from it anyway.

That being said, it was abundantly clear Moyes was wrong for United. There wasn't a single United fan, (or even a single PL fan) who thought he should stay.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

That banner is one fan who decided to fly over Manchester. Cant compare both situations. I give Chelsea until the end of the season to start asking for Mou's head.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Ehh, I'm never going to heavily demand Jose's sack, but I'd rather he resigned voluntarily instead of leaching on to the sinking ship that he can't save anymore. There's a lot of things to be respected about Mourinho, but over the course of the whole year 2015, a lot of things have started to infuriate me:

1. Creating chaos: Mou, quite obviously, has a passion for doing things that will lead to big stories in the newspapers. Whether it's the whole Dr Carneiro saga or getting involved into childish wars of words with other managers, he is all about it, just because he wants to show who's the "boss". Unfortunately, his acts bring Chelsea Football Club into disrepute.

2. Blaming everyone but himself: "Are my tactics the reason why we didn't win the game? Nah, it's obviously the doctors' fault, duh." Seriously, one day it's the doctors, the other day it's the players. Oh and don't you forget about the evil ballboys! He's just a bad loser. Of course he's a very successful manager, but so are Klopp and Ancelotti (to name a few), who are always gracious in victory and defeat.

3. Defensive football: Don't need to say much about that one. Bringing on a defensive player in the 75th minute being 1-0 up against a random bottom half team says it all (last season) when other managers would introduce another attacker to "kill" the game. The PSG game is just another example.

4. Wasting attacking potential: Correlating with the point above, it's clear that our attacking players are unhappy with the way Mourinho sets the team up. They have to track back all the time and once they get back in the opponents half, it is already stacked with 8 defenders, leaving little space for them to create something.

5. Wasting youth: Chelsea seriously have one of the top3 academies in the world, arguably even the best one. Unfortunately, Mourinho has no idea how to integrate these incredibly talented youngsters into the team. If Ancelotti or Guardiola eventually take over Chelsea, watch these youngsters develop into world-class players.

6. No rotation: Last season, there were a lot of exhausted players on one side as they didn't get enough rest & a lot of fit and motivated players on the other, who, however, didn't get enough playing them which obviously leads to growing dissatisfaction and thus might create a fierce dressing room atmosphere.

Taking these points into consideration, it is very likely that the whole team feels the same way and is not satisfied with Mourinho's methods. The players don't seem to try as they are probably holding out for Jose's sack. Of course this is frustrating for myself and other Cheslea fans, but at this point I'd rather change Mourinho than all the players. We've blamed a lot of individual players this year, but if the whole team plays miserably for 3 or 4 months then the problem must be somewhere else. Like @tiki already said, the team would play totally different (better) under, say Ancelotti, from one day to another, it's been the same case with Liverpools change of managers. Obviously, Mourinho has done a lot for us, but in current circumstances, it would be better for Chelsea Football Club if he left.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@tiki hardly unpopular opinion, it's pretty much a fact.