Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How do you guys follow your favorite team's games ?
Romanian_CDM 7 years ago Edited
2 428

I'm making this thread to seek information about different people ways of following their teams 'live' and all the characteristics that come with.

It can be for those that attend the games at the stadium as well as for others that don't have this possibility due to
either living in a different country, not having time or money to pay a ticket.

Now there are different ways to view the match so I will break it down into different categories.

For those that attend the games physically at the stadium

This first section is for those who have the luck to witness before their eyes the action, in real time.

What team do you follow ?
How much does a ticket cost,where/when do you buy it, and where do you sit ?
Do you attend away games too ?

For those that watch their games on TV

This section concerns those that opt for a cable subscription to view their games live.

What country and what channel do you watch it on ?
How much do you pay for month, is it as an extra sports add-on, and are you satisfied with the price ?

For those that watch it via digitally paid subscriptions

This section concerns those that still pays to watch it digitally, either monthly from a stream subscription provider
or from those TV boxes (1 time payment)

Who's your provider ?
What's the price ?
Are you satisfied with the video quality, smoothness of the streams ?
Any downsides ?

For those that watch digitally for free

This sections concerns, ME and those that watch on their phone or PC the matches via free streams or more technical applications such as Sopcast, Acestream, KODI.

If you watch flash streams, what websites do you watch it from ?
Is the stream quality good ?

If you watch on technical applications, where do you get your streams from ?
Is the quality good ?

This ends the list.

Insider on the OP
I'm a a football enthusiast that supports Chelsea and the Romanian national team all the way from Canada..
I have time to follow my teams' games but can't afford to physically support them due to distance and the local TV channels don't show Football, due to Hockey being the national sport.
I belong to the last category: watching for FREE
It's now been 3 years that I've stopped watching flash streams as the video quality was most of the times unbearable.
I've discovered PC programs like Sopcast, Acestream and KODI, that allow HD streams and since then I'm very satisfied of my viewing experience, especially because it's FREE !
Of course, It's always better to see a match physically, but for us foreigners, this dream may have to wait for a while.
Therefore, if any readers would like to know more about the FREE way of digitally watching games, let me know and I'll make a thread explaining.

o7

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm making this thread to seek information about different people ways of following their teams 'live' and all the characteristics that come with.

It can be for those that attend the games at the stadium as well as for others that don't have this possibility due to
either living in a different country, not having time or money to pay a ticket.

Now there are different ways to view the match so I will break it down into different categories.

For those that attend the games physically at the stadium

This first section is for those who have the luck to witness before their eyes the action, in real time.

What team do you follow ?
How much does a ticket cost,where/when do you buy it, and where do you sit ?
Do you attend away games too ?

For those that watch their games on TV

This section concerns those that opt for a cable subscription to view their games live.

What country and what channel do you watch it on ?
How much do you pay for month, is it as an extra sports add-on, and are you satisfied with the price ?

For those that watch it via digitally paid subscriptions

This section concerns those that still pays to watch it digitally, either monthly from a stream subscription provider
or from those TV boxes (1 time payment)

Who's your provider ?
What's the price ?
Are you satisfied with the video quality, smoothness of the streams ?
Any downsides ?

For those that watch digitally for free

This sections concerns, ME and those that watch on their phone or PC the matches via free streams or more technical applications such as Sopcast, Acestream, KODI.

If you watch flash streams, what websites do you watch it from ?
Is the stream quality good ?

If you watch on technical applications, where do you get your streams from ?
Is the quality good ?

This ends the list and I think I should add a little about myself.

Insider on the OP
I'm a a football enthusiast that supports Chelsea and the Romanian national team all the way from Canada..
I have time to follow his teams' games but can't afford to physically support them due to distance and the local TV channels don't show Football, due to Hockey being the national sport.
I belong to the last category: watching for FREE
It's now been 3 years that I've stopped watching flash streams as the video quality was most of the times unbearable.
I've discovered PC programs like Sopcast, Acestream and KODI, that allow HD streams and since then I'm very satisfied of my viewing experience, especially because it's FREE !
Of course, It's always better to see a match physically, but for us foreigners, this dream may have to wait for a while.
Therefore, if any readers would like to know more about the FREE way of digitally watching games, let me know and I'll make a thread explaining.

o7

Comments
NovaRuk 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Since I'm from Malaysia, I watch most of the games on TV live as I can because of different timezone where it's 3 in the morning when they played. My family use Astro, a broadcasting television network where you can stream HBO, FOX channels, Discovery, Disney Channels, etc. My dad subscribe the Sports package so we get to see most football games live especially the Premier League. For La Liga, it's BeIN Sports channel.

• History

Since I'm from Malaysia, I watch most of the games I can live because of different timezone where it's 3 in the morning when they played. My family use Astro, a broadcasting television network where you can stream HBO, FOX channels, Discovery, Disney Channels, etc. My dad subscribe the Sports package so we get to see most football games live especially the Premier League. For La Liga, it's BeIN Sports channel.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

I'm from India, and I watch most of the games on TV. Star Sports has the broadcasting rights for EPL here, and we bought the sports package which includes almost all sports channels. But this season Star Sports got greedy and started shifting EPL matches to add-on channels, and slowly stopped showing them on regular channels at all.
But admittedly the price is not high and it's worth it seeing EPL in high definition XD

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I watch many EPL games live on my TV via TSN. However, they share the rights with Bein Sports, so sometimes United games aren't on TSN and I have to stream them. I also stream all of the cup games. TSN does have all the European games, both Champions and Europa, so I don't have to stream those. Also, this is for United specifically, the only games I stream that aren't United is the clasico. If it's on TV, I'll watch just about any game, but as for streaming, I can't be asked.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Since the only Croatian channel which broadcasts league games is really expensive (for Croatian standards - and for student standards), I can only watch Bayern through my laptop, and I sometimes catch games on my mobile phone through one streaming app (which turned out to be buggy for many users in last weeks). Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.sporttvlive. Most channels can't be played since last few weeks. But, they are in 480pixel so I like it.

Croatia has shameful collection of sports channels, Croatian national tv (HRT) often doesn't broadcast Dinamo Zagreb's UCL games. One other channel usually broadcasts only CL games, and they share it with national tv. We don't have Eurosport so no Bundesliga games ;(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

I watch on Streaming, use site like Ronaldo7 and Stream2watch most of time, sometime just beg for stream in the livescore. :D

fredpollok 7 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 1

In a nutshell, I follow my favourites over here: http://bettingtipsx.com So I can not just read about them, but also read about predictions. It's a cool thing to do for a football fan ;)

DarthFooty 7 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Live: The local team here is the Portland Timbers. When I can make a match, which I try as much as I can, I can be in a number of different places depending on the tickets. Prices range from free to about $50 again, depending on location. The feel of the games reminds me of Euro style matches.

TV: I will watch any game that is on a channel I get. ESPN, FOX, UNIV, NBCS. These games can be EPL, Mexico, La Liga, MLS, Germany. Cable here is pricey but my wife loves her shows so I benefit with the sports channels I can get.

Online: I dont watch much online. This site is good for games, but I prefer larger screens. haha

• History

Live: The local team here is the Portland Timbers. When I can make a match, which I try and much as I can, I can be in a number of different places depending on the tickets. Prices range from free to about $50 again, depending on location. The feel of the games reminds me of Euro style matches.

TV: I will watch any game that is on a channel I get. ESPN, FOX, UNIV, NBCS. These games can be EPL, Mexico, La Liga, MLS, Germany. Cable here is pricey but my wife loves her shows so I benefit with the sports channels I can get.

Online: I dont watch much online. This site is good for games, but I prefer larger screens. haha

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

sometime just beg for stream in the livescore. :D

Damn I love reading some of my older comment. XD

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

I watch free as Manchester United games are not cheap to attend! Either I watch on my LG G6 smartphone on www.vipboxtv.me or sometimes www.fromhot.com if the streams stop working which they do every now and again. Quality varies but usually I either get good quality in another language or average quality in English. I try to watch all the Manchester United games I can and some other games involving high profile teams. Also follow Brighton & Hove Albion a bit due to living about 30mins North of the Amex, so will try to watch all their matches this year too. Also my brother just deflected from Manchester United to Brighton!

Some Saturday's are spent solely watching Premier league football so when one game finishes I quickly switch over to the next most interesting game. Sometimes watch games in a bar because of the atmosphere especially if its a competitive game. Have been to the Carlsberg sports bar in London as they have a couple of awesome screens which are massive.

Every now and again I go to my mate's house to watch games and we play it from a free site, sometimes www.myp2p.biz, on a laptop connected to a 32" Samsung screen. If there are a lot of games on at the same time my mate has two dual screen PC's side by side so we can watch four games at once! Sometimes use www.vipbox.bz on PC.