Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How do you submit your predictions for "The Contest"
Milanista89 8 years ago
AC Milan, Brazil 3 586

I've entered all my predictions for the first three match days. Now, how do I submit? Do I have to figure out who is going through to the knockouts based on my predictions and then continue to fill out those predictions? Need help very confused and i really want to participate.

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Same

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

Your predictions are submitted automatically as soon as you enter the score. You don't need to press enter or any other button for it to be saved. You will see a blue checkmark on the right indicating successful prediction. You can always change your predictions before each match starts.

You don't have to figure out who is going to be in knockout stage based on your predictions. Once a team is confirmed to be in knockout stage the fixture list will be updated to show it. That's when you can make your prediction. For now it's just a placeholder for the teams.

I've checked your profile and your predictions are successfully saved.

Good Luck!

khaila92 8 years ago
Terengganu, Malaysia 0 4

same..tq footyroom

Raiulo32 8 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 0 1

Once predictions are saved how can we change them before the match???

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

Just change your prediction in the score boxes and it will be saved automatically.

dannyhid 8 years ago
Inter, Indonesia 0 1

why i always get 'voting is now closed' when i fill the scores?

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

Thanks for the report. The bug was there for a short time and It was fixed at least 15 minutes before the start of the first game.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

So... Why am I still able to change the predictions if the Euro already started? Is that supposed to happen? If so, then it makes no sense since you can change the outcome of a team you see performing great/terrible as the competition is undergoing.

Milanista89 8 years ago
AC Milan, Brazil 3 586

@Tuanis I think that's what makes it so interesting.

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

@Tuanis, of course you are able to change your prediction before each game. If we closed all voting at the start of the tournament it would have been quite difficult to predict Matchday 2 and Matchday 3. Also some people are only getting into contest at the later stage and they too have a chance to win if they make correct predictions even if they missed some matches.

I think it's fair to give people a chance to change their predictions if the game didn't start yet. An injury, rotation or any other unforeseeable news can give valuable information about how a team will perform in their next game. A good player will use that information to their advantage. Without this, predictions could be somewhat uninformed and as @Milanista89 said, less interesting.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

What if there are 5 users on the first place, who will get the prize?

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

In this case these 5 players will equally split 1st-5th prizes between each other. Second placed players won't be eligible for a prize.

This makes sense because there are at least 5 players who are better than second placed players. Those 5 players (or more) are equally good so they must split the prize equally among each other.

It would not make sense to split only the 1st prize among 1st placed players because then 2nd placed player(s) could potentially walk away with a bigger prize than them.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Ok thanks!

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

What is the prize? Just wondering how hard i shud work for it

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Footyroom

You said...

I think it's fair to give people a chance to change their predictions if the game didn't start yet.

"I".....How many people are being behind Footyroom?

Just curious.

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

Speaking on behalf of everyone at FootyRoom

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Can you please ban the users who make multiaccount to win the prize, it's just unfair.

Davgadorj 8 years ago
Barcelona, Mongolia 1 10

based on own pure knowledge

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

@chelsea8, don't worry about it right now, as it has been said before they will be filtered out in the end of the contest