Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

how was the best goal you've ever scored?
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

so how did you score your best goal in your life in a real footy match?

Comments
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Bicycle kick and a hat-trick in one match against my rival. It was a great day for me.

liomessi10 9 years ago

mine was 2 weeks ago when the game kicked off after an opponent goal and i done a one two with someone and then shot from a few cm past the halfway line and curved it into the top corner

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Within 7 seconds.. the team we versed were really bad so I just dribbled through a massive goal and shot.

But another was a fluke from halfway, kicked it and it went so far up I turned back around in shame but the short keeper couldn't reach it so it went into the goal.

NovaRuk 9 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I wish I was as good as you guys. :

liomessi10 9 years ago

^it only took me 5 years of practice.............
................so far

Zakzook 9 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

left flank, I was running behind the defenders from the high through ball. The goal keeper was rushing toward me and I headed it sideways almost to the outside line but then I controlled it in the air. I had two defenders around me, I juggled the ball about 5 times and then volleyed a dink above the retreating keeper.
I also have many goals from the midfield line but the pitch wasn't that big so it isn't as impressive.

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 985

A curler a little over the half line, Keeper never saw it coming. - Matched ended 3 - 1 to us.

Volley from a corner, man i just stuck my foot out and the ball went into the net, It was in injury time too giving us the win. - Match ended 1 nil.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

A curler a little over the half line, Keeper never saw it coming. - Matched ended 3 - 1 to us.

Volley from a corner, man i just stuck my foot out and the ball went into the net, It was in injury time to giving us the win. - Match ended 1 nil.

Tuanis 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I pllay as a defender, I dont know that feel... :(

Tony here knows what Im talking about.

• History

I pllay as a defender, I dont know that feel... :(

Tom here knows what Im talking about.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I just scored this this evening, im the number 10 in the video.

• History

I just scored this this evening, im the number 10 in the video.

liomessi10 8 years ago

Update: I had a corner so I passed it to a player on my right. He tried to shoot but the ball went upPPpp and curved back to me. I controlled it and ran forwards a bIt and then I saw the goalkeeper. I couldn't shoot hard enough with my weak foot so I shot a Rabona. it CURRrrvvedd over the keeper in to the top right corner. We won that game 7-3 and I was man of the match. To make things better I watched Barcelona beat Real Madrid 4-0 that night.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

25m freekick when I was 10. From left, curled towards left top corner. It was a tournament abroad, they actually won the tournament. They had a man in goal line (just like in FIFA) & still couldn't save it.

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Playing in the varsity homecoming game (US high school) against the schools rival a high through ball came and one touch chipped the keeper from the edge of the box to win 1-0.
Other of my favorite goals when I was around 14 I would always wait at Tue edge of the box during corners and occasionally catch a rebound and slam it in.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Coming in from the right wing and chipping the ball past the hands of the keeper. That feeling of watching the keeper stretch but still not reach it...

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I've scored four goals in actual games in my life, and none of them were really impressive. One of them was a header, so I guess we can go with that?

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1096

A forward playing as a defender can have its advantages sometimes. In today’s football, the wing backs are often pushing up to help in attack so it is nothing new to see a defender high up the pitch.

I was playing the sweeper role in this one game and I just advanced with the run of play. The ball got cleared deep and I had room to trap and move forward with it in the middle of the park. Since the other team was not bothered by me coming into their half, I keep the ball with me instead of passing it out to a winger or poking it into the middle. What helped my choice was that my team stayed so far pushed up and no one checked back for a pass.

I get about 40 yards from goal and finally one of them come out to meet me. I get by him and that’s when things really get going. 35 yards out and now more players are breaking up to cover me. That opens up my options on passing and my center mid checks back to do a one-two. The defender behind him got a little touch on the ball and it pops up a bit for my next touch.

As I am about to hit it, the next defender cuts in on me so I pop the ball over him, side stepped, then on the volley hit a ball that just felt so nice off the foot. It moved all over the place, no spin at all. The keeper just stood there, turning his head as it hits the upper corner to his left.

Since I normally play as a forward or attacking mid, I have scored a decent amount (knock on wood) from close, far, hooks, dips, side volleys, ect…. That one goal though was my favorite.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

I just finished an indoor 7v7 season and playing as a defender I scored over 15 goals. I have an amazing shot and I was able to score most of those goals from half. I measured my shot speed and I was able to hit 90km/h. This summer season, I hope to play as a CM so I can use my shot more as I will be higher up the pitch. The best goal I can remember scoring was a 30 yard free kick that went bar down into the net.

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1096

@louis_van_gaal Love seeing defenders get more involved and score goal. Nice work!

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

My best goal when I shot from long distance and it when into the top corner. Even I couldn't believe it

alaily 8 years ago Edited
Borussia Dortmund, Egypt 0 86

I,m a right footed player actually i scored a goal from 20 yards a curl in the right corner the goalkeeper starred at the ball with my left foot

• History

I,m a right footed player actually i scored a goal from 20 yards a curl in the right corner the goalkeeper starred at the ball