Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I Can Only Move To Real Madrid If Marquinhos Agrees To Join Me- Neymar
247sportalert 6 years ago
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

enter image description hereLos Blancos have fallen way behind Barcelona in La Liga this season and already 16 points adrift of their rivals. And the Catalan club’s recent acquisition of Philippe Coutinho will only strengthen their position at the top of Spanish football.

They could still yet make a move for Antoine Griezmann in the summer with Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu keeping his promise to Lionel Messi in surrounding him with world-class players.

In contrast, Cristiano Ronaldo has cut a frustrate figure this season and Florentino Perez has reportedly told the Portugal international he too will look to invest heavily in the summer to keep him at the club.

One name who has consistently been linked with a move to the Spanish capital is Neymar, with reports suggesting he is unhappy with life at Paris Saint-Germain.

He only left Barcelona last summer for a world-record fee worth £198million but Real are said to interested in tempting him to come back to La Liga.

However, Report claim Neymar will only entertain a move if fellow Brazilian Marquinhos can join him at Real.https://247sportalert.blogspot.com.ng/2018/01/i-can-only-move-to-real-madrid-if.html

Comments
Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Yeah.. not going to happen anytime soon. Plus its PSG we are talking about, who are not exactly known for selling their biggest players even if they want to leave (Verratti etc).

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Hope this happens so that Cheslsea gets Asensio, Isco.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo To be fair, if Neymar moved to Real Madrid, I don't think they would sell those two, maybe one though. Then again, there is also a chance they simply get rid of Ronaldo.

@Pupper At last, someone who realise PSG isn't exactly nice guys when it come to selling player. +1

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo I don't know about that because there are many reports saying how Asensio doesn't want to be in Real Madrid anymore when Zidane is there, similar is for Isco, there were reports about Chelsea going for Asensio even before this thing with Neymar joining Real Madrid so if it happens by all logic Asensio moving should be even easier...They don't want to warm the bench anymore, I don't blame them, reports say Morata was looking for a new home with Isco and stuff like that, obviously doesn't need to be true but rumors are that Asensio and Isco don't want to be on the bench anymore. Kinda like what happened to James.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emo I don't know about that because there are many reports saying how Asensio doesn't want to be in Real Madrid anymore when Zidane is there, similar is for Isco, there were reports about Chelsea going for Asensio even before this thing with Neymar joining Real Madrid so if it happens by all logic Asensio moving should be even easier...They don't want to warm the bench anymore, I don't blame them, reports say Morata was looking for a new home with Isco and stuff like that, obviously doesn't need to be true but rumors are that Asensio and Isco don't want to be on the bench anymore.

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Neymar wants to leave, with or without Marquinhos. He clearly believes he is bigger than PSG. Lately his made a stupid request, which was to get Mbappe out and Coutinho in. That will never happen.

Also CR7 is 33, he will be 34 next season, and knowing Perez, he will try to do anything to replace him with something ready, Junior and Mbappe are both not ready to replace someone like CR7. Zidane has been pretty reluctant to spend, but he was very praising of Neymar, especially when he said ' we would love him at Madrid one day'

I really think he will leave not the summer coming, but the one after.

Golazo111

Isco and Asensio will not go to Chelsea. They have bigger chances to go to Barcelona or Altetico.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Neymar wants to leave, with or without Marquinhos. He clearly believes he is bigger than PSG. Lately his made a stupid request, which was to get Mbappe out and Coutinho in. That will never happen.

Also CR7 is 33, he will be 34 next season, and knowing Perez, he will try to do anything to replace him with something ready, Junior and Mbappe are both not ready to replace someone like CR7. Zidane has been pretty reluctant to spend, but he was very praising of Neymar, especially when he said ' we would love him at Madrid one day'

I really think he will leave not the summer coming, but the one after.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@amir_keal Everything I said is those type of news that are pure speculation in my mind as well but it sounds good, if you ask me I wouldn't sell Asensio at all I would sell Bale and Benzema and put Asensio in the starting lineup so that he never leaves. But like I said it's pure speculation that he wants to leave he probably doesn't and even if he would want to leave Chelsea would lose to another club like Barcelona for example like you said. I don't think he would go to Atletico though.

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Coming up next in PSG news: "We can literally buy any player that we want, so maybe you should worry about keeping your players in your team instead of chasing ours."

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo @amir Pretty sure Real be willing to let Asensio and Isco go on a free to Chelsea rather than let Barca have them. :P

@SoccerBoss Thats actually pretty true tbf. xD

247sportalert 6 years ago
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

I doubt if they will allow Isco go just like that, the guy is doing well @Emobot7

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@247sportalert I know, I only meant if he was somehow heavily linked with Barca. But I doubt he will leave Real anytime soon. Asensio is propably more likely even though I don't think Real will let any of the two leave easily.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Golazo111 + Emobot7

Nah, the Barcelona and Atletico thing was like a metaphor to show that they have little to no reason to leave. Plus I'm pretty sure Asensio has a 200 million buyout clause, which shows he is part of Madrid's future plans. As for Isco. he is practically a starter nowadays, usually one of the attackers or midfielders are injured.