Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I have a reputation of unfairly banning Tottenham fan!?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Wow, just saw this earlier on a wall and I wanted to know if you think that its right. From what I seen the guy who said that about based his opinion of my so called hate of Tottenham from this comment:

What is it with Tottenham fan and their lack of respect. :(

What I wanted to say from that comment is that it seem like they are a lot of Spurs fan who say offensive stuff to other user on the higlight section. I never wanted to say that I disliked Tottenham or their fan for I have nothing against them. Its just a tendency I have remarked. I know this is a pretty useless thread but I wanted to know the general opinion of the site.

Do you think Emobot7 has some kind of hate toward Tottenham fan?

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

I've banned Arsenal fans more than anyone... It's got nothing to do with the fanbase or with us. It just so happens that the people who like saying stupid things in the comments sections choose Arsenal or Spurs as their favorite team.

Most of these people have multiple accounts too, so it might be one guy with Spurs as his fav team making 5 accounts to troll.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I've banned Arsenal fans more than anyone... It's got nothing to do with the fanbase or with us. It just so happens that the people who like saying stupid things in the comments sections choose Arsenal or Spurs as their favorite team.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Also I have noted that if you punish someone once, they intentionally keep coming back to harass you in an attempt to make you feel guilty about what you have done. I say that you should always stick to what you think is right. If they keep breaking the rules, and you feel fit to ban them, ignore all the stupidity they spout about injustice. Stay firm to your decisions.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian 100% agreed, what is frutating is how people take anything you say and modify it to make you look worse than you actually are. Its a shame. But as you said, a mod shouldn't feel influenced by what other say about them. Being firm is what really matter. Still, I want to make sure the community trust in me to certain length when it come to being unbiased. Anyway, thanks lad for what you say, it alway help me more than you can think of. ;)

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

ban them spuds! The GOONER force inside Emobot is strong.. LOL

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

I have noticed alot of haters from Tottenham, reversly i have noticed even more haters of Tottenham. lot of $hit posting trolls pick Arsenal or Tottenham as their club, and vice versa perpetuating this whole thing.

the whole Tottenham vs Arsenal Rivalry is quite saturated with trolls, kinda interesting

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I have noticed alot of haters from Tottenham, reversely i have noticed even more haters of Tottenham. lot of $hit posting trolls pick Arsenal or Tottenham as their club, and vice versa perpetuating this whole thing.

the whole Tottenham vs Arsenal Rivalry is quite saturated with trolls, kinda interesting

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Golefty Hate cause more hate, thats how I see it. :(

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

ya , self perpetuation and what not, at least it hilarious to watch, would probably be tiresome as a mod :p

LOL , what is your favourite pl team?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Welcome to modding Emo. It can be fun, but most of the time it's not.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Just a question, do you all mods ban a lot of Chelsea "fans"/spammers more than other club fans?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash Thanks Sun, you are right but whenever its too much though, I remember I'm not alone in this, that the rest of the mod got it as bad as me and it help me going foward. ;)

@SoccerBoss I warn a lot of them, but they calm down after that most of the time. ;)

Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Tips, If you ban someone, try not to make it public or obvious.
2nd, You are a regular and normal user just like anyone else so yo are entitled to have opinions and post whatever you want (trying not to be hateful or biased.) So dont let people see you differently because of that.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's indeed stupid haha, if they are trolling, offensive or crazy, ban 'em, doesn't matter if they are Spur or Taliban's fan.

I do give out a lot of warning toooo, and I completely trust ya hehehe.