Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I just had to
Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Not cool mate, everyone need to stop rubbing it in. :( Basically, I really feel bad for Arsenal, they lost CL only from 1 point. Just goes to show how heated was the fight for top 4.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Not cool mate, everyone need to stop rubbing it in. Basically, I really feel bad for Arsenal, they lost CL only from 1 point. Just goes to show how heated was the fight for top 4.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

LOOL. What r u on about; this is by far one of the funniest sh*t I've seen this week. Nice post

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

United fans feel like they've won the champions league already, but I like the flute in that video tho :D

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

lol

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@JuanMata10 Mou might be a genius manager for some but they must concede the guy has a short memory at the very least. He is simply looking like an hypocrite the way he is acting right now. :P Can't believe he even said he much rather get CL this way instead of being in top 4.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

this is so funny XD

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Loll well...

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Yeah, I remember how I felt at this time last year. I'm not about to make fun of Arsenal fans for being in the same position.

Enjoyneer_RED 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 43 257

@emo

ucl qualification + a european trophy ( plus getting the chance to play the uefa super cup match )> top 4 spot without any trophies

Simple isn't it !!

• History

^ ucl qualification + a european trophy ( plus getting the chance to play the uefa super cup match )> top 4 spot without any trophies

Simple isn't it !!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@enjoyneer Don't get me wrong, it is better, but the way he just seem like he gave up top four was the complete inverse of what he said at the start of the season, saying he wanted to win it all if possible.

@Sunflash Thats actually very mature of you. :)

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

lolz that vid could have taken 3 seconds instead!

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The best that could happen to Arsenal imo. Greedy owner under the radar right now, he will start fearing his sponsorship contracts getting on a low. Spurs also built their stadium, it doesn't prevented them from building a sportive project.
Believe Arsenal, this is better than a potential early exit in CL next season...

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lol let's see if any of United, Tottenham or Liverpool manage to make it through to the next round.

tiki_taka

this is better than a potential early exit in CL next season
The best that could happen to Arsenal

No and no.

Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Yeah, I feel so sorry for them. ;p

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Lol watch Spurs get their ass beat by a team like Dinamo Zagreb...

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Sure bud. That was an entirely necessary and helpful contribution to the points being made.

• History

^ See the difference?

Arsenal = awwww feel so sowwy for them

Spurs = hahahaha trolololol

Why?

^ See the difference?

enter image description here

Why?

^ See the difference?

enter image description here

Why?

Madridista11 7 years ago

I was commenting on the original video. Sure it was funny, but had a fan from a team aside from Spurs/Liverpool it would've been funnier.

Besides, I thought this whole thread was for jokes and nothing too serious.

Madridista11 7 years ago

I actually agree with Tiki's point. Arsenal can focus on the PL this year bc Europe League shouldn't be a problem for them. As a non PL fan I'm glad that both the Spurs and Arsenal are bouncing back. Great for the competition.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Everyone who says Europa League shouldn't be a problem don't know Arsenal, more matches = more injures = more excuses for Wenger, who will try to win every trophy next year again, an will ultimately fail in every single one of them

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lodatz

What do we think of Tottenham?

Madridista11

I wouldn't go for Europa. United have won the double this season, fair enough. Last season they finished 5th, and this 6th. I don't feel that we should depend on winning the Europa League should be a season's worth. It's not helping the club and considering the rivals are progressing it's the worst thing that could have happened. United have not progressed from last season, except for the morale boost for next season.