Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

IF YOU DIDN'T SUPPORT YOUR CURRENT CLUB, WHO WOULD YOU SUPPORT? AND WHY?
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

As the title says, if you didn't support you current club, who would you support, and why? For me it would be Newcastle united, because I've always admired Alan padrew, and what his done for them. Also the fact that they are a world class team, but are not rich or sell outs.

Comments
neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

ac milan, during the days of the famous 3 dutchmen, rijkard in defence, gullit in midfield & van basten up front was awe to watch

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If I wasn't a valencia fan is support Swansea City or Barcelona. I enjoy both of their styles of play. Swansea is a bit of an underdog but they surprised quite a lot of people this season. Hope next season they improve further. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I would have esupported Inter , there are through a bad period , but i always like their football and their fans , and their ancient players were legends.

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Bolton Wanderers, because Lee Chung Yong is back!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Arsenal...
Because They Play with Young Players from their academy and always are on the top 4 teams of the league..
Also they don't give as much money as City,Chelsea,Barcelona,Real,Man UTD(despite thah sometimes is good to give money to buy a top class player and arsenal don't give it) and other and Plays AMAZING FOOTBALL..
It reminds me Barcelona sometimes when they have the possesion and create so many chances..
Only Difference Barcelona is by far  More Effective..

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Everton 

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

For me it would be Juventus Turin because their philosophy is to spend more money on their youth academy than in rising stars like some other clubs. 

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Newcastle. not just because they are currently doing very well, but i have always said they would be my 2nd team and i like their style. 

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

also st james park (now the sports direct arena...) in my opinion is a awesome stadium :)

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Probably united, munich or milan because i love the way they play and the way their teamwork connects!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

i like Athletic Bilbao because they only use basque players from their own academy, their style of playing is awesome and they are very succesfull and they were never relegated as the only club beside barca and real, i hope theyll win on wednesday 

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I'd say Newcastle United, my dad is a fan of them and I was a big fan of Bellamy/Shearer partnership back in Sir Bobby Robson days! Also I consider him to be one of the best managers of all time, Mourinho AVB and fat Ronaldo owe him a lot. Nolberto Solano, Laurent Robert were also great midfielders, so yeah I'd say Newcastle United

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Dortmund or Newcastle...

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

I would of supported Real Madrid, they are a great team with a lot of history!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

For me it is Ajax & Barcelona. Their style of football and the manner in which they run their clubs is closer to Arsenal than any others. They have the courage to stick to their philosophy regardless of the result and plus they have a rich history and great academies.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

For me Juventus, i'vd been a fan of Del Piero since i was a child when i went to italy for a couple of months, i've been supporting them in italy for a couple of years now, i love their spirit and sence of victory, i just love to see them playing and see a legend like Del Piero is an honor for me, shame that he is leaving, hope he doesn't leave.

And Bayern, they are just epic, a brave club with brave players who represents the braveness of the germans! I love the way they give everything for the club and they have a great academy, top class team!

Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

I would support Manchester City because Aguero and Kolarov are my favorites on Man City!!!!!

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

It would support Bolton,cuz I support Ryo!!!!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

As A West Londoner I Would say west ham

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Tottenham.