Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If you had to sell one player...
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Basically a very simple threat to see which players in each club are most disregarded.

So, which player would you sell from the club you support? You can only sell one player and you have to sell them now. You can't sell the manager arsenal fans!

If you want, give a reason why you would want to get rid of this player.

Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Gary cahill
He is old, we have better center backs, he makes alot of mistakes, doesn't suit our system because he can't pass, doesn't apologise after getting a stupid red card.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well probably some youth player because we need all the depth we can get. @chelsea8, I don't really like Cahill starting atm, but he's done so much for us, and one of our only English players.

If I had to chose a first team member, then Caballero?
I honestly think that Eduardo is better than him, and that's not something against Caballero, that's me saying that Eduardo is quality but will probably not play for us ever, which is quite sad. Really hope to see him against Nottingham, but since Courtois kept his spot against Qarabag, Caballero will probably play against Nottingham.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Last year at this point I would've said Fellaini or Jones. Fuck me, right?

This year I'll say Darmian.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

only one? I'd say Walcott then

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

@Sunflash yeh i felt much the same back then...Fellaini and Jones have really put their shift in since!

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Easy choice. Ulreich. He could maybe be decent for midtable/lowertable Bundesliga side but as backup to Neuer he simply does not work, right now when Neuer is injured he will get chance but biggest thing I hate is that he blocks development of super-talented Christian Fruchtl, 17 year old from our academy who is doubted 'next Neuer'. If he got chance in competitive matches this early, he would defo progress a lot.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Has to be Costa.

Other than that, I wouldn't sell anyone. I'd only remove Cahill from the starting XI, the guy gives me two heart-attacks per game.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@eden doesn't matter how much he did for us, the club is bigger and we should replace our weak spots!
Even john terry got benched ffs.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Hard to say, From BVB it would have to be Rode, he does not fit our style IMO, and missed a penalty costing us Deucher Pokal. I dont think he is fast enough or have good enough ball control.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Lets make an exception for you, as many as you want. ;P

@JuanMata10 You cannot bench the captain... well, technically you can but still, he just been named captain. :(

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Yeah, and that's probably one of the biggest mysteries of humanity

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Jacky Wilshere.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Danilo no longer here. It's not that I would want to sell anyone now, it's just that i feel we sold the wrong striker. I can't relate to the rest of you peasants.

HAHAHAHA step ya game up and get gud u sorry losers!

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Mascherano or ter stegen.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Madridista And this is why I hate Real Madrid fan, they alway look down on us common football fan just because their got their fancy star player and their fancy CL cup. When was last time that they win the copa del rey though? Hey? Not so happy now are we? Thought as much. :P

PS: Just to make this clear, I'm joking, not actually thinking anything I just writed right now. ;)

danteskyhigh 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

Marcos Rojo. I still don't know why he's at United.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Marcos Rojo. I still don't why he's at United.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Benzema or Bale and bring in a striker who scores goals

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Deulofeu I know bro I'm messing around too.

@Yvan I agree to an extent but Bale can have a spot here. Like I said with Benz tho we sold the wrong striker.

Madridista11 7 years ago

Sell them ALL after that result. It's gonna be hard catching up now...

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@madridista Bale's a good player, but you really can't get the best of him with Madrid's passing game plus he plays on the wrong wing. and tfw you're closer to relegation zone than to 1st place :p