{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I'm Sorry Craig Pawson Supporters.
AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I insulted Craig Pawson's supporters by insulting him

:D

Btw Guys I retired from being a moderator, I don't want this biased website who support Man Utd and hate Chelsea. This was a very lame excuse to remove my comment. If you go to the Forum's rules I have not broken 1 single rule. yet this will also get removed. Pathetic. Very Pathetic indeed.

enter image description here

Comments
DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I support Man United but dont hate Chelsea. Always fun to be lumped into groups. :)

/Popcorn /Chair

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

There was a game in which United played such boring football (Rostov in Europa league). I said in a comment that they played boring defensive football and I got a week ban lol.

Manchester United man, it's just really sad...

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Why are the moderators here so touchy, damn.

Seriously though, guy called a good game. Both reds were the correct calls. I'm not sure why Chelsea fans are having a hard time with that.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

My assumption would be that as a mod you were expected to behave differently and set an example for other. But you let your frustrations out in a moronic way. I had seen the original comments and they were quite childish.

The only thing we can complain about was Arfield not getting a red but that's the way this things go. Chelsea did great to fight with fewer players but they can only blame themselves for the collections of mistakes. Also, Luiz was seriously trying to get sent off. Twice he showed direct aggression and most ref give yellows for that and he got a yellow for complaining I believe.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Not really trying to start sh*t, but I feel like your original comment was the main problem. Idk I feel like it's a bit over-the-top, especially as a mod.

enter image description here

raimondo90 7 years ago

^there it is. But hey, It's easier to be a victim, right?

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@AlexBatak dude, you basically said that you wanted the ref to get hurt or die ... what kind of a comment is that? Obviously a very offensive one.

@amir_keal I'm sure you got banned for something else you said man.

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

No. I'm saying that everyone all of a sudden became Craig's mom and feel insulted. Go get a coffee and think about your lives. Yes I have the right to be frustrated by the actions of this moron because they were on purpose.

Also whether I'm a mod or not it doesn't change anything one bit. This is not the White house this is a football website.

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Those morons from other team supporters said nothing wrong with the calls. Learn some goddamn football knowledge man.

Here is what Clattenburg said about the incident.

AlexBatak 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Also since when Refs are so touchy? Fabregas got a yellow card just for clapping lol Tell me that isn't childish or on purpose to give him a yellow card.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Also since when Refs are so touchy? Fabregas got a yellow card just for clapping lol Telling me that isn't childish or on purpose to give him a yellow card.

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Craig did the same thing last season, when he was the ref in our game. A coincidence? I don't think so!

raimondo90 7 years ago

No one is touchy. The overwhelming majority of fans think Cahill deserved the red and he can only blame himself. Your lashing out is unnecessary and most Chelsea fans i saw commenting were taking the positives such as the attitude and fight from the team as well as Moratas performance.

Clattenburg can give his opinion but he wasn't in the field and having to make a decision within seconds with out a replay. Im pretty sure hes had more controversial calla than this. Cahill went studs up and that's reckless. Id say more tan half of refs would give a red.

Fabregas showed dissent towards the ref and anyone who knows the rules knows that merits a yellow card. There's little to no argument about his second booking.

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

It was a yellow card for sure but surely not a red card and not at the beginning of the match in an opening day and Fabregas didn't deserve the first one.

Craig was giving yellow card here and there not just sent 2 players off so there was too much pressure on the players. Mentally it destroyed the match completely.

No one can say that in public or they will be punished by the FA for talking their mind.

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@AlexBatak You were a moderator dude, can't say stuff like that, full stop.

As for sarcastically clapping, refs were giving yellow for that for like the last 10 years man

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Why is everyone in a rush to be the victim nowadays. Do what you do and own it. Stop appealing to your communities for support if you don't deserve it. So tired of all this bs

ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

No. I'm saying that everyone all of a sudden became Craig's mom and feel insulted. Go get a coffee and think about your lives. Yes I have the right to be frustrated by the actions of this moron because they were on purpose.

No one was being his mum, you acted like a d*ck and said you'd hope he'd die because he gave someone a red card. That's why your comment was removed, not because FR is Man Utd biased or whatever you said it was. Not to mention you tried to re-approve your comment twice which (for me) is just abusing your power as you see fit.

Grow up and stop being so salty.

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@ramaboy it's none of your goddamn business kid. Put that dick in your mum's. I'm out of here. Too many idiots.

@footyroom please remove this account. Thanks.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@ramaboy it's none of your goddamn business kid. Put that dick in your mum's. I'm out of here. Too many idiots.
@footyroom please remove this account. Thanks.

-Makes post about how website is unfair

-Others give evidence to contrary

-Insults everyone here and deletes account

-10/10 standup individual

raimondo90 7 years ago

I gotta say, this outburst is out of character for Alex. Sad to see a once active and good member turn so sour but it's better people with that attitude don't come here. I mean if crap is going on in your life you need to handle it. Im sure many of us would support you or try to help. Football, or fellow fans who share this site have nothing to do with it. Take care and if you feel like coming back or sticking around id accept it. Rather see this community grow (with good people) than dwindle.

Discussion Closed